1 - May 2018

"The fuck did you break it for?!" The first yelled at the other.

It had been a good moment, before. And then one accident and with the two next to each other was just the recipe for a screaming match between them. If it weren't for the tw yelling, you would have heard the consecutive sighs of the people around them.

"Asshole, I wasn't the one who broke it, no?" She yelled back at him, her face right into his. She didn't even bother picking up the broken makeup from the floor. Juts throwing her tattooed arms up in the air.

"I wasn't the one who broke all of that expensive makeup!"

"And so the one who breaks the nail isn't to blame if the house falls down?! Huh?!!" They wouldn't stop close to anything, and now they were ready to pounce on one another. If it wasn't for the others in the room, they would have already killed each other. Or fucked one another. Depending you would have known them for.

"I did no such thing! How would you accuse me of such a blatant thing?" There was no discussion, just insults, which they had somehow managed to keep at a minimum that day. Until now that is.

"Is this usual?" A timid worker asked one of the superiors, she was new and had never witnessed an akin display of disdain and hate between two employees. It was the fact that no one was really trying to stop them that had been shocking to her the most.

"Has been going on since the two met." One of the make-up artists said as she worked on Yoongi, closer to the new employee, the furthest from the screaming couple.

"Julie is normally a very calm and composed person, just like him, but something just always happens between the two and it goes off like a fucking firework." There was annoyance in the idol as he closed his eyes to let his makeup artist do her work without hinder. Their manager only watched aggravated as the two bickered. Fought. This was much bigger than bickering, it was disrupting the entire mood of the make-up room. And the other band members and make-up artist were beginning to get sick of the two lions at each other's throats. Like they usually would after this went on for multiple minutes without a break.

"Why don't you just change which group she does the make-up for?" The girl asked the man quietly.

"She's one of the first we employed, and a very talented person. She started working with BTS and is attached to each of the members, and they to her. She normally works very well. Then there is her with Namjoon..." He liked her very much, but this showcase of hate was getting on his nerves. More and more every single year. Every single time it happened. Who would think that after over five years together they would still act like children whenever something happened?

Different rooms, different schedules, different everything, and, yet, they still managed to get on the other's nerves. They had tried everything, yet nothing worked to stop or even reduce these shows.

They were both nearly 25 for fuck's sake. And they have acted like that since they were 18. She had been there for their debut and all, back then the entire staff body thought that it would stop. Everyone wanted it to stop. Another aggravated sigh escaped the manager's lips as he rubbed his face. He would have to be the one to separate the two once again.

"You can work on Jimin, tell his current artist to work on Namjoon as I get this situation sorted." He was like their father, to each BTS member, but also to half of the employees he had to spend long times with.