🌻7

JISUNG placed the sunflower on the grave.  There is a picture of a boy. Age may be between 10-11 years. 

Hyunjin also put a fresh sunflower that he took from his mother's shop earlier.

"Ji Hun." Hyunjin read the name written in a rather slow tone.

"My best friend."

Hyunjin just nodded and said nothing. Let Jisung take time with his 'best friend'. After almost half an hour, they were there, then Jisung turned to Hyunjin.

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

Hyunjin shook his head.

"Boyfriend?"

Once again, Hyunjin was shocked.

"No. I don't have boyfriend or girlfriend."

He wasn't sure why Jisung asked such a question. All of a sudden. Jisung looked back at Ji Hun's tomb.

"Ji Hun, this is Hyunjin. My classmate. If you are here, you must be his friend too. He's wonderful. Just like you. Oh yes, Naeun can't come. He helped Chan Hyung and Changbin Hyung for the audition," Jisung said at the grave.

"You're wonderful too, Jisung. Ji Hun must be proud to have a best friend like you."

"I hope so."

Hyunjin linked Jisung's shoulder.  They looked at each other before Jisung smiled.  Sometimes with deeds are more effective than words to convey feelings.

*****

JISUNG invites Hyunjin to see the audition session by Chan and Changbin. Hyunjin agreed. He also wants to give support to Seungmin and Jeongin. Who knew he was interested in participating when he saw the audition take place?

"Do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend, Sungie?" Hyunjin needs to know Jisung's status. Just for self-satisfaction.

"I'm single." Jisung replied while focusing on driving.

"Naeun?"

"She thinks I'm like her brother. And I'm gay. So, yeah ..." Jisung replied without hesitant.

"I see." Hyunjin's heart danced happily when he heard Jisung's answer.

"Why you ask me that question?"

"You asked me first, okay? At Ji Hun's grave earlier."

"I did?" Jisung pretended to ask.

"Oh, come on, Jisung!" Hyunjin showed a disbelieving face.

Jisung laughed.

"I'm just curious about your status. You have a lot of fans near the college. You.."

"Say someone who is more popular than me," Hyunjin cut in a teasing tone.

"I don't deny it, but you're easier to approach. I expect you get a lot of love letters compared to me."

"People don't use love letters anymore. But they use love messages. Type and sent. Delivered."

Jisung glanced at Hyunjin who was already grinning. Hyunjin understood what Jisung meant. He just wants to teased his future boyfriend. Ops!

"But why do you think I have a boyfriend? How do you notice I'm gay?" Hyunjin asked.

"Instinct."

"Are you sure?"

"I can recognize who is gay, who is straight and who's homophobic."

"So how about our friend? Felix?"

"Naeun and Minho Hyung, straight. Chan Hyung, Changbin Hyung, Felix, Jeongin and Seungmin, gay."

"Minho Hyung straight? What a shame."  Hyunjin let out a disappointed tone.

"You like Minho Hyung?"

"Nope..I like you."Hyunjin expressed his feelings unconsciously. When he noticed what was being revealed, he immediately closed his ears with his palm.

"Oh, please. Say nothing, Han Jisung!"  Hyunjin said, full of drama. 

It turned his face to the car window. Not daring to look at Jisung's face and not ready to hear the words coming out of the man's mouth. But Jisung just continued driving. He did not reply to Hyunjin's confession. 

When Hyunjin saw that Jisung was silent, his heart was a little relieved. Hyunjin doesn't deny that he feels hurt because Jisung didn't response his confession, but for now, that's the best. Slowly, Hyunjin lowered his palm from covering his ears.

"I like you too, Hyunie."

******

❤️,
Kay.