🌻8

SEUNGMIN and Jeongin waved at Hyunjin as soon as they both saw their good friend. Hyunjin headed towards Seungmin and Jeongin while Jisung approached Naeun. The girl jumps into the arms of Mr. and Mrs. Han's only child.

Some participants who have not been auditioned stolen a glance at the two of them. Jisung only smiles when Naeun whispers something to him. When Jisung's eyes were fixed on the participants, his facial expression kept turning serious.

"Oppa .."

"Yes?" Jisung looked at Naeun before his eyes stopped on Hyunjin's face. Looking at the man, his lips carved a smile. Hyunjin was seen chatting briskly, with Seungmin and Jeongin in a low tone before them take a group selfie.

"Hyunjin Oppa came to audition?"

"No."

"What a shame. If he joins, he can be a main dancer and visual for Stray Kids." Naeun said, then passed. The girl asked the participants to get ready. The last session will start shortly.

"Jisung!" Hyunjin called when Jisung stepped into the audition room.

Jisung wanted to meet Chan and Changbin before the last session started.

"I want to try."

"Are you sure?"

Hyunjin nodded. He wants to try his luck to join the Stray Kids. After all, he wishes to spend a lot of time with Jisung. If he is elected, for sure, they will always meet.

"Fortunately, I didn't join Chan and Changbin in that room. Otherwise, I must choose you without having to audition."

"You chose me, but I'm not sure about Chan Hyung and Changbin Hyung," Hyunjin became less self-confident.

"Just do your best, okay?"

Hyunjin nodded again and smiled.

*****

AS soon as he received a phone call from his mom, Jisung rushed home. He wasn't sure if Hyunjin's audition was successful or not. When he got the call, Hyunjin was being auditioned. But he left a message on the man. He also asks Seungmin and Jeongin to go back with Hyunjin. Most importantly, he would ask his family driver to send them home.

"Sorry, mommy. I'm late."

"It's okay, my dear." Mrs. Han replied with a smile.

"Jisung!"

Kevin and Eric lunged at Jisung. They both continued to hug their cousin's body. Jisung was already laughing. In fact, he forgot his cousin was coming today. Luckily, his mom sent a message to remind him.

"Where's Naeun?" Eric asked as soon as the hug dissolved.

"He helped Chan Hyung."

"Did she have a boyfriend?" Kevin inquired.

Jisung, Naeun, Eric and Kevin are good friends. Including Ji Hun. But Jisung is closer to Ji Hun. Probably because they live nearby.

"Why did you ask? Don't say you like her." Jisung replied and headed to the study room.

"Kevin's have a boyfriend," Eric told Jisung before Kevin strangled his neck.

"Tell me your last wish?"ask Kevin, sarcastic.

"Auntie, Jisung.. Help me!" Eric shouted dramatically.

Jisung rolls his eyes. Meanwhile, Mrs Han just laughed before pulling Eric towards her. Eric continued to hug the woman, but he also stuck his tongue out at Kevin.

"Love you, auntie."

"Love you too, dear." Mrs. Han replied before she left the three of them.

"I thought I used to have a boyfriend than you. How about you, Eric?" Jisung asked before pushing the study room door.

Eric and Kevin also entered a room that was not just a study room, but a place for them to hang out. The study room has a very spacious balcony and most of them like it facing the sea.

"I'm single, but not available."

"He loves his housemaid's daughter," Kevin, revealed a secret about Eric.

"Three months ago you liked your lecturer's daughter, this time your housemaid's daughter?" Jisung asked and pushed the glass sliding door before the three of them stepped onto the balcony.

"Love is blind and deaf."

Kevin made a face to vomit, hearing Eric's words. Jisung was already shaking his head. These two..

"And you with Hyunjin, huh?" Eric continued leaning against the glass fence.

"Hyunjin? Hwang Hyunjin who's your classmate?"Kevin asked for sure.

"The one and only."Jisung answered with a smile.

In college, his good friends are Naeun, Chan, Changbin and Minho. But outside of college, he prefers to share stories with these two cousins. Although they rarely meet, but they remain close.

"Aw..my cousin in love. I'm so happy!" Kevin continued to hug Jisung from behind.

"Me too .." Eric still did not miss the opportunity to hug Jisung.

"Go away!" Kevin pushes Eric aside.

"I don't want! Jisung is mine." Eric shouted as usual. Hugs tightened.

"Oh my god! What happens to my life? At college, Minho Hyung and Nauen also say the same thing ..." Jisung muttered with a small laugh when he remembered the behavior of his friends and cousins.

"Hey, I remember about something." Eric's tone became serious. He leaned back against the glass fence. Kevin is still hugging Jisung. They were both waiting for a word from Eric.

"Remember the boy who bullied Ji Hun before?"

Jisung nodded, and he feels like he's about to explode when Eric bring up the story.

"He's back.."

******

❤️,
Kay.

❤️,Kay