🌻25

“Just today, okay? Tomorrow we will go to class. Promise.."Hyunjin assured softly before kissing Jisung's forehead.

The others prayed that Jisung would be swayed by his boyfriend's words.Fun fact about Jisung, he rarely gets angry. When Jisung is angry he is hard to persuade, so they hope that with Hyunjin, Jisung's anger is easier to sway.

"Fine, but if tomorrow I know some of you don't go to class..all of you are forbidden to come here, include you, Hyunjin.."Jisung interrupted without the slightest joke in the verse.

The others breathed a sigh of relief.

"Thanks, baby!"Hyunjin kissed Jisung's lips.  Jisung didn't answer but he kept kissing his boyfriend's cheek before re-entering the room.

“Hyunjin Oppa is our lifesaver!” General Naeun then sat down next to Seungmin.

Hyunjin chose his place next to Changbin.  He picked out the phone when he heard an incoming message. Ye Jun's name appears on the phone screen. Changbin next to him was already peeking behind Hyunjin's shoulder to read what Ye Jun had sent.

Ye Jun
You didn’t come to class?’

Hyunjin
Nope. Jisung is not well, so I stay with him.'

Ye Jun
How bad was he to be beaten yesterday?’

Hyunjin and Changbin kept looking at each other. As far as they know, no one notices about Jisung's condition. Jisung also did not go to the hospital because Dr Lim only treated him here.

"It's him!" Hyunjin shouted and ran into Jisung's room.

The others all looked at Changbin because they didn't have time to ask Hyunjin.

"Ye Jun knows Jisung was hit

"Ye Jun knows Jisung was hit.." Changbin told.

*****

"Baby!"

Jisung who had just come out of the bathroom, turned towards his boyfriend who looked anxious.

"Yes?"

"Ye Jun knows you got beat!"

"Ah..I see,"muttered Jisung who didn't sound surprised by the news. He rested on the couch, and Hyunjin sat next to him.

"You must already know because you don't seem surprised."

"Ye Jun's friend was the one who hit me. I can't accuse Ye Jun even though his friend was involved because I have no evidence," answered Jisung without hiding, while placing his head on Hyunjin's lap.

"I didn't think he was like that."Hyunjin spoke in a disappointed tone. 

As long as he was friends with Ye Jun, the man was good to him. There was no dark side of Ye Jun that he saw. His mom also often praised Ye Jun when they were still neighbors.

Jisung closed his eyes as Hyunjin stroked his hair. Today Hyunjin seems calmer knowing Ye Jun is involved. Suddenly, Hyunjin's phone rang again. Jisung's eyes opened again.

"Ye Jun.."Hyunjin told.

Jisung tries to get up but is stopped by Hyunjin.

"Stay still,"Hyunjin instructed, before he brought the phone screen closer to Jisung's face so that the man could read the massage from Ye Jun.

Ye Jun
‘Jinnie?  Are you busy? ’

"Jinnie, huh?"Jisung asked with a jealous tone. Hyunjin bowed to kiss his boyfriend's forehead.

"But preferred 'Hyunie' though."

Jisung didn't respond, but he took the phone in Hyunjin's hand and saw all the massages sent by Ye Jun. Hyunjin hid a smile. This is the first time he sees Jisung jealous. Cute!

"Can I reply his message?" Jisung asked.

"Of course."

Hyunjin
‘Not really. Why? ’

"Maybe we can use this massage as proof.." Jisung said and closed his eyes again. In less than two minutes, they heard the sound of an incoming massage.

Ye Jun
May I ask you something?’

Hyunjin
‘What is it?’

"What he wants to ask?"Hyunjin asked Jisung. Jisung just shook his head before he handed the phone back to Hyunjin. His hand still felt sore from holding the phone for a long period.

Ye Jun
‘Didn't your boyfriend talk about me?’
‘Or about his friend’s name, Ji Hun?’

Hyunjin
‘No, but who’s Ji Hun?’

Ye Jun
‘Oh.’
‘He really didn’t told you about me?’
‘About Ji Hun?’
‘Looks like he still doesn’t trust you.’

*****

❤️,
Kay.

❤️,Kay