🌻27

The others just kept quiet as they watched the girl sip her warm tea.

"Before this, we had a story that Ji Hun Oppa was killed in a hit-and-run. At the time of the incident, Ji Hun Oppa was on his way to his mom's grave. 

Usually Jisung Oppa will be Ji Hun Oppa's companion, but that day Jisung Oppa made an appointment with his maid son to go to the theme park. I also went camping with my classmate. When Ji Hun Oppa was hit, Ji Hun was at the scene. For someone who once went to Ji Hun's grave, must know the area is quiet. There aren't many cars passing by. I am not sure whether it was a coincidence or not, but Ye Jun was there. It's in a silent cemetery. 

He calls Jisung Oppa to tell Ji Hun Oppa about the accident but Jisung Oppa doesn't believe him. Before this, he had called Jisung Oppa several times by saying that Ji Hun Oppa had a fever, Ji Hun Oppa was robbed, and many more fake calls were made by Ye Jun so that Jisung Oppa did not trust the call, ”said Naeun and stopped for a moment.

The girl's delicate fingers played with the pen on the table. Her face looked far away, thinking about what happened to Ji Hun.

“Ye Jun called Yuki Unnie who was working in a bookstore. Just like Jisung Oppa, Yuki Unnie doesn’t believe in Ye Jun’s call. Yuki Unnie almost turns off the phone, but she feels uneasy before she gets a call from Jisung Oppa. Jisung Oppa tells about Ye Jun's call, and Yuki Unnie also says the same thing. Jisung Oppa says he is on his way home from the theme park, but he will stop at the place Ye Jun told him about. 

When he got there, he saw Ye Jun sitting next to the lifeless Ji Hun Oppa. Like a person hit by a beam, Jisung Oppa thrashed Ye Jun. Luckily, his maid son shouted for Jisung Oppa to stop, otherwise Ye Jun would be a corpse as well. But the incident still affected Jisung Oppa until now. He thinks that if he believes Ye Jun's words, Ji Hun Oppa will be safe. This is because according to the hospital, Ji Hun Oppa lost too much blood and was slow to get treatment, among the causes of death."

“Why did he call Jisung? Call Ji Hun sister?  He should call an ambulance! If he acts quickly, Ji Hun can be saved!”Hyunjin was angry.

The other nodded in agreement.

"Jisung shouldn't blame himself. Even if I do, I don't believe in Ye Jun's call because he has made countless fake calls, ” added Seungmin.

"I've told it many times, but Jisung Oppa still blames himself. Oh yes, after Ji Hun Oppa’s death, Yuki Unnie started following Ye Jun’s development. Yuki Unnie first who knew about Ye Jun liked Hyunjin Oppa.. "

All eyes were focused on Hyunjin.

“He confessed to me he likes me. I declared I like Jisung.  But he replied, he will make sure I will be his,” admitted Hyunjin and opened the massage sent by Ye Jun earlier.

Ye Jun

Jisung killed him!’
‘I’ve called Jisung many times to say Ji Hun had an accident, but he doesn’t believe it.’
‘For an hour I was friends with Ji Hun near there, but Jisung didn’t come!’
‘He said Ji Hun was his best friend, but he didn’t care what happened to Ji Hun.’
‘After that, he blamed me.’
‘He’s wrong.’
‘If he came early, Ji Hun wouldn’t have died.’

“Calm down, Hyunjin.Calm down..”Hyunjin took a deep breath and exhaled.

He tried to control the anger that was rising in his heart. Felix reached the phone in Hyunjin's hand.The others surrounded Felix.

“What the fuck?! He who is stupid doesn't call an ambulance!”Minho growled. At that moment,Minho's phone buzzed.

“Hello dad.Oh, really? I see.Okay. Thanks, dad.”

Chan didn't have time to ask Minho, Changbin's phone rang and was followed by Chan's own phone. After a brief chat, Chan looked at Hyunjin's face before asking.

"Hyunjin, do you still consider Ye Jun your friend?"

*****

❤️,
Kay.