Dealing

Chris POV: We were walking to my pack house. It was dead silent. I still can't believe I said all those things to her. But what I really can't believe is that a confident looking model seams so... well so shy and down and depressed.

"Ohm Chris? Can I just go to my house and meet your family tomorrow. Today has been kinda stressful already." "Yes across. Let me take you."

She led the way to her house and I followed. I wanted to make sure I she got home safe. She I walked up the steps of her house. There was a package in front of the door. She just passed it and went straight down the hell which I am guessing is where her room is.

She told me I could crash anywhere if I wanted. I managed to find a spear room to sleep. I had brought the package with me. I read the envelope inside it.

"Dear Crystal, I am sorry I didn't get to meet with you at the park but I want to wish you a happy birthday. Your eighteen now!! I hope you like your present love your one and only Michael."

Must be her boyfriend. I took the package upstairs. Luckily she was still awake. "Hey this was outside the door."

She turned to an and grabbed the package from my hands. She read the envelope and smiled gracefully. She opened the package. The tape was almost to tough for her too open.

She saw what was inside and gasp, "he wouldn't!" "What! What did he get you?" "It's... it's the exact same shoes Carle Montes walled down her first real shoot in times square!" She jumped off the bed looking like her self again and called him.

Apparently he's coming over. "Well I better leave. I will be here tomorrow." "No Please stay sleep in guest bedroom like I asked..please."

I did as she said and went to the room next door. I heard the door open. I smelt wolf. No shit! Was her boyfriend..a..." "Yes Chris he his. My wolf started going crazy. He totally knew this would happen.

Crystal POV: "Hi how was your birthday did you do anything out of the ordinary." "What do you mean." What was he trying to say. He walked over to the couch.. "Did you shift...did you shift into a werewolf." "How did you know about that."

"Crystal I am sorry I didn't tell you sooner. It's just I didn't want you to freak out." "It's Fine. "No it's not! Did you hear about the mate thing." "Yeah." "Well then you know that we aren't ment to be together. The moon goddess didn't plan for us to be together." "So... I love you and I willing  do anything to be with you. Your the the only one."

"No I am not. I can smell your mate in here!" "No, that's just like... he is. But I don't want to lose you." "You already have I found my mate and I am leaving you."

He walked out and shut the door behind me. I expected him to be more understanding if me. Guess not. My wolf comforted me. "Hey it's his fault he didn't tell you." "Chris can you please leave." "He almost ran out if my house. Did he even think twice about comforting his mate?

"Hey just get to bed. We have to meet you future in laws." I listened to my wolf and went to bed. I didn't know how I was going to handle tomorrow.

Chris POV: Oh my moon goddes! I just walked out. Well basically ran out in my mate when she was crying. I am future Alpha I should be capable of making my mate happy again. I wonder if she is still coming tomorrow.

"Oh she is don't worry her wolf has been messaging me. She said she would come over by herself and nit to come and get her... Chris she must be really mad at you."

I can't deal with this I am going to bed!