Chapter 28

Your POV

After everything that happened yesterday, it's probably for the best that everyone at UA is moving into the dorms. I mean a dude showed up on my doorstep and just passed out! That won't happen in the dorms, and since I didn't tell Shigaraki about us moving I'll be safe from him too.

My parents picked me up from the sheriff's station and were freaking out like hell, asking every single question they possibly could. I tried my best to answer them all but at some point I just got up from the couch and went upstairs. Obviously it was too early to go to bed, not that I would be able to get all that much sleep anyways, so I started to pack everything up into boxes. I had already bought a new matching bed set and my parents let me have the mini fridge from my moms office.

I have a suitcase for all my clothes and boxes for most of my belongings. New curtains that I made from fabric i found at Joanns and an unused white sheet, fluffy feather pillows, my childhood stuffed animals that i just can't stand to get rid of, the omni pride flag my dad bought me after I came out to him and the little spiderman figurine Sero won for me at the arcade in the movie theater. It feels like im bringing all my memories with me, of course I'll make more there and add to my collection. There's so many little things, god I should have made a fucking list. I need pads, ibuprofen, a new tooth brush, toothpaste, floss, all my hair stuff like shampoo and conditioner, my make up bag, my art kit.

It takes until 3-oclock in the morning for me to get everything ready and packed neatly away. And i still have to go grocery shopping for stuff to put in my mini fridge. My hairs tied up in a messy bun, I really should get a hair cut long hair just isn't for me and my undercut has grown out thick as well. I might as well change everything, new dorm, new haircut, new boyfriend?

That can all wait, i've had a long day and I desperately need sleep. But first I pull out my phone and see one new message, from Sero. "Goodnight mi amor." Heat rushes to my cheeks, I don't deserve this guy.