chapter 30

your pov

In order for UA to give us the best dorm experience, they had us all take a test assessing our personality and compatibility with other students. Then using all of that data they created a long list of pairs of two then using the same test paired those pairs of two into groups of four. Every floor is based on a different personality type and the perfect mix of aesthetics and a whole sort of other stuff.

My dorm mate ended up being a 1a girl by the name of Ochako Uraraka. She's really sweet and her quirk is levitation. She got here a bit late since she lives kinda far away and had to get a lift from a friend. We've really been to busy decorating our room to meet the rest of the people on our floor but i'm sure we'll have plenty of time for that.

  We've really been to busy decorating our room to meet the rest of the people on our floor but i'm sure we'll have plenty of time for that

When we were splitting the room I chose the side next to the door, giving me plenty of room to hang my art. I pushed the given bed up against the corner, then a chest to keep all my extra shit in, though it will probably end up getting used as a place to pile up junk. Then directly next to the door I have a mini fridge, that me and Uraraka share because I'm not an asshole. I hung up three of my paintings, two above my bed and one above my desk, the sleek black desk that came with the room, I've already put all my art and school supplies inside the drawers and my rice cooker on top.  I brought my own office chair because it has extra seat cushions and it folds up into itself for transportation, even if its a pain in the ass do to so.

	Uraraka brought her own desk, the kind that you can use while sitting in your bed, then put a coffee maker on top as well as a lamp, something I unfortunately forgot

Uraraka brought her own desk, the kind that you can use while sitting in your bed, then put a coffee maker on top as well as a lamp, something I unfortunately forgot. She put all her stuff super close together for whatever reason, i really don't have all that much stuff, she can take up as much space as she wants!

I take a couple pictures to send to my parents and head out to the living room.

	And there are all five of my roomates, lounging on the couch and beanbags

And there are all five of my roomates, lounging on the couch and beanbags. A rather boring looking blonde boy with a smug look on his face- who i remember as Neito Monoma from the sports festival- sits next to a much shorter also blonde girl with horns and a girl with vines for hair. Ibara Shiozaki, she won against Denki. Then on the other side of the couch I recognize Kirishima, one of Sero's 1a friends, and his sports festival combatant with roughly the same quirk, Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu. However I don't recall that blond girl at all, she must be a transfer student, most likely from America by the sound of her voice, and the unsteadiness when she speaks japanese.

Deep breath in, make a good first impression. I step forward, going up to Ibara, as she looks the friendliest.

"Mochi Shio, nice to meet you." I bow slightly and put out my hand to shake. She accepts and bows back.

"I'm Ibara Shiozaki"- which I already knew-"this is Neito Monoma and Pony Tsunotori. We're all in class 1b, what about you?" She gestures to the two blondes beside her, Pony waving and Monoma bowing slightly. Her voice is soft and dances lightly in the air, not afraid to speak but afraid to speak to loud.

"Oh, im in the general studies course! If you don't mind me asking, what are your quirks" For the most part I know that answer but I want to know more about this american transfer student- god why do i still think like im in the league! Am i still in the league? I broke up with Shiggy but that doesn't mean I'm out, right? God that's not the point right now.

"Well my quirk is Horn Cannon! I can basically shoot of these bad boys"- she points at her horns, "and stuff." Oh yeah, definitely american. Her voice sounds so high pitched and she hesitates before saying anything, just to make sure she's got the right word.

"Copy, I just have to touch somebody and then their quirk is mine. I mean, they can still use I don't like take it- you get what i mean." He rolls his eyes and speaks with confidence. I've seen him be a real pain in the ass towards the 1a kids tho, not sure why he hates them so much.

"I guess mines pretty obvious, hence the hair, but my quirks Vine. What about you?" I wonder if her hair can like, braid itself, and what if she wanted to cut it, does she control how long it is when its not being used? Is it thorny? Oh shit my quirk.

"Oh, uh... im quirkless." I rub at the back of my neck, this is usually where the teasing starts. But they all just stare, god that's so much worse. A loud thumping starts down the stairs, loud talking and jumping around. I hear a door open, coming from the opposite direction, My whole body turns and I see- Ojiro?! 

"Mori?!"