💕 him

this may or may not be about a specific person but yeah.

---------------------------------

his mid-length blonde hair he always ties into a bun with small little windows of brown. his hazel, almond shaped, eyes. his slim figure that's only slightly taller than mine. his fashion sense with both dark and bright colors. the way his hand grasps mine when 1 of us is anxious. the way his hugs feel. his laugh. the way he talks. the way he moves. the way he always listens to what I have to say. the way he walks, the movement being smoother than butter. him as a whole. he's beautiful and handsome and amazing. half a year of being friends turned to him living in my head to the point I can't even sleep some nights. I doubt I will ever be able to tell him in person but over here, over this anonymous writing about him I will gladly express myself and my raw emotions and tell you, I love you.

---------------------------------

128 words

He's so pretty and nice to everyone, I love him sm. remember people, it's more about personality and them as a whole rather than looks. they can be beautiful but still be shit. (it's 1 in the morning, kill me)
- Inx

page picture(?) creds - lovelysticker on Tumblr (if this is wrong, if they have changed their username and/or have an issue with their picture(s) being used by others publicly please tell me so I can edit/change this, thank you!)