🦷🖤

I'll think of a title later, I can't really think rn lmao
⚠️ themes of slight anxiety/paranoia and abandonment ⚠️ (idk if I should include this but there's swearing so yeah)

I'll think of a title later, I can't really think rn lmao⚠️ themes of slight anxiety/paranoia and abandonment ⚠️ (idk if I should include this but there's swearing so yeah)

I tried asking, twice, but ending up being a fucking pussy and not even beginning to. I was terrified that you'd say no. I was terrified that you would say that you hated me or that you would completely reject me and abandon me just like everyone else did. I miss you. I haven't been able to do a lot of things simply because you aren't around and if not because I'm scared. I just hope you see me the way I see you.

---------------------------------

117 words (does not include this bottom half)

I completely forgot that I had a book of my own I'm supposed to be writing in but anyway, I'm both in love with and terrified of this stupid blonde boy send help. I also keep forgetting to edit shit on pages dammit.

page image is a screenshot taken from an app called I Am Sober.

have a nice day and thank you for taking time to read random stuff I somehow come up with.
- Inx