lovely

It was late March when we first dated, well not that kind of date though, it was more of a meetup. I was with my friends and he said he was with his bestfriend. We met in a mall in Pasay. We planned to meetup there because there was a local band who will perform later that day, his bestfriend was a fan. So, yeah. We met in the concert grounds and boy was I starstrucked. He was there staring at me while we were sneaking and passing by the crowd. He wore a white tshirt, black shorts and a pare of boat shoes. We exchanged hi's and hello's as we got together. I couldn't make my move because I haven't told my friends about him and us. All they knew was we came for a concert and I was meeting a friend. But God was he lovely. The way his eyes dazzled as I met them. The way his hair move along with the wind. The way he's making me feel loved effortlessly. He's too cute for me. He's too perfect for a girl like me. One of my friends know him and they chatted while the concert was going on. I was speechless and texting. Haha, If I couldn't say it personally, then I'll just text what I want to say. I thought. And so I texted. Should we tell them? I said while slightly shivering. Maybe not now. He replied. The concert ended and all we did was catching each other's eyes and smiriking. His smile was adorable, I'm teling you. It was late and my dad was picking me up. We had to go earlier because I still have to find dad around the mall. So we exchange goodbyes. In my mind I was ranting. Aw, man where's the good in goodbye? Was the timing of the concert wrong or we really lacked time? They accompanied us to the exit gates. Parting is such a sweet sorrow, damn. As I look back to say goodbye to him, I read his lips. Goddamn, he mouthed I love you. Deep down inside I was dying so I rushed out the gates. It was the first time he said that to me. So this is how it feels to be loved. Haha. I texted him as a reply. I love you too. How lovely was that day.