Chapter 3: Mission - Find Yoonji

"Okay, today marks the first day of finding Min Yoonji. How hard can it be to find an old lady?"

Jungkook regrets that sentence after 3 days of tough search. He has exhausted himself into finding Yoonji and anyone related to her, but could find no one. He did find a stripper named Yoonji, but considering the fact that the Yoonji he is looking for is around 80 years old...

"Kook, you need to stop pushing yourself too thin. You need to let it go and tell Namjoo that it is difficult to find her." Taehyung shut his laptop and put a blanket on Jungkook. "But I promised her!" 

"You are missing 7 assignments. Seven! You either drop out and do a full-time job of finding old ladies, you cannot use all your time on this." Jungkook hummed and hugged Taehyung by their waist.

"I'm sorry for being completely detached from you and Jimin. I think I was too into this. Come here, I will give you kisses to make up for the time!" He grasped their chin and planted a kiss. "We're in the public library!" Taehyung chuckled.

"My, my, my. Is that Jeon? The only student of my course who failed to submit the last assignment that was due today?" Jungkook mentally cursed at the man. It was none other than Kim Seokjin. There seemed to be some unexplained rivalry between the two, that started when Jungkook accidentally dropped his coffee on the old 3 days in a row at different times on Kim Seokjin.

"I emailed you. I was sick-"

"Lies. You are snogging your boyfriend like he's going on a trip alone to France. Now, where is my assignment? Show me your screen. What is this?" Seokjin turned the laptop screen towards Jungkook which showed multiple Yoonji's on the screen with a shocked look. "Jeon, have you started a stalking business? What is this?!"

"Okay, first of all, hands off my- "

"I asked the school to give my students laptops."

"-and second, I am trying to find the old lover of my friend." Seokjin gives him a look, to which Jungkook replies with the same face. "You are friends with 80-year-old ladies?" Jungkook turns red.

"I guess you are in luck because I know her. Now submit that report fast or I will have to mark you for a late submission." Jungkook nods, not really processing the words. Only after he is gone and he is busy kissing Taehyung again, he realizes, and so does Taehyung.

"Wait, what?"

---