Year 3000 || King of All Kings

Author's note: Henlo. Good day or evening. Stay safe everyone. ☔️

******

*bzzt ring-ring bzzt*

Someone just called, and the phone started to ring.

"You people are a bunch of moron!" Said the man on the phone, who is utterly irritated by the other party.

He lit a cigarette and began smoking as he carried on his phone conversation with the caller.

"Return to base."

He sighed and sat down his office chair. He was face palming as soon as he put down his cigarette on the ash tray.

His office has book shelves full of books related to businesses and sciences together with politics. With big windows that you can view the City as you wonder.

*knock knock*

"Come in." The man said and somebody appeared from the door.

"Sir, weapon is complete. It's ready for a test. A single aim could damage a person's body, targetting the body cells first as it will eat the cells during the process of evolving." Reported by a woman who just came through.

The man he just talked with clapped his hand multiple times exclaiming,

"YES! Alas! Good news for today."

He stand up and started to feel the hype.

"What about the antidote?" He asked as soon as he is 5 meters away from his desk.

The woman fixed her eyeglass and seems nervous.

"We're about to hit 45%-"

*slap*

"45%?! You bunch of weirdos, telling me you can't generate an antidote so fast?" The man exclaimed like a lunatic!

The woman fixed herself with a cut from the ring of the man who just slapped her.

"We will do our best sir. We are not going to rest until it's done." She said with her cracked voice.

"You may go now." Said the man as he turned around from the woman.

He was thinking of a plan to capture a certain person. He run through his desk and sat down in front of the computers.

He said. "Command Search!"

And the monitor suddenly blinked and responded,

"Welcome Mister Leon."

"Gemini. I need you to track again the system I wanted you to find. Search System Lee Ji Eun." He commanded as he's biting his nails.

"Commencing....." said the system with a female voice.

"Results not found. System Lee Ji Eun is unreachable. I can't trace her as of this moment."

Mr. Leon hit the table.

"Aaaaaaah!" He bow his head as he was thinking. A minute of silence until he talked again.

"Search Real Dixon" he said as he crossed his arms.

"Commencing....." said the generating system.

"Results found. Last seen Southview Park in front of an ATM and vendo machine." Said the system.

"Posting photos." The system added. And a lady's face flashed through the big screen.