Remembrance V

After you woke up from the remembrance restoration procedure, you stayed there for a while to recover yourself and to do some catch ups with Otto. It's been a day now and you're currently having a chat with Otto.

Y/N: "So you finally succeeded on taking down Schicksal government at that time and that's why you're the Overseer now."

Otto: "That's right."

Y/N: *smiles* "That's great. Thank you for finishing our fight, Otto."

Otto: *nods* "Y/N, I've been curious about this. How did you stay alive?"

Y/N: "Well I'm curious too, how can you still be alive until now? That means you're around 500 years old now right?"

Otto: *chuckles* "I guess it's better for us to keep that information to ourselves, don't you think?"

Y/N: "Agreed." (I'm not giving you any information if you don't, Otto.)

Otto: "I'm just confused. I thought you died because you never came back, but one day after hundreds of years, you just appeared out of nowhere around the Schariac Residence in the body of a teenage boy."

Y/N: "The truth is, I don't know what happened to me as well. I don't remember anything." (Except for the things that Sakura told me. She was possessed by the Herrscher inside the black box and after I fought her, I went into a coma and she told me that I was being treated in some kind of human pod. Did my body shrink into its younger state? I have to find out about this.)

Otto: "Well just so you know, I was the one who convinced the Schariacs to let Cecilia takes you in. I wasn't sure if it was you back then but now I know it was really you, Y/N L/N."

Y/N: "Then I guess I have to thank you." (But why did you do all of that things, Otto. You've changed.)

Otto: "Y/N."

Y/N: "What?"

Otto: "Let's go home, to the place where it all started."

Y/N: "Our home, Kolosten."

Kolosten, the next day.

You and Otto are standing beside Kallen's grave. The truth is hard, it hurts you, but you can't do anything besides accepting it.

You crouched down beside it and you put your hand on the tombstone just like what you always do when you went to your parents and Francis's grave

You crouched down beside it and you put your hand on the tombstone just like what you always do when you went to your parents and Francis's grave. And Otto is just standing there behind you not saying anything.

Y/N: "I'm sorry.. I wasn't there for you. I don't really know what to say but.. just rest okay? You've done your fight and you did it really well, Otto told me all about it. You don't have to worry about anything anymore, Otto has finished our fight and we won. So.. please rest in peace, Kallen. I'll keep fighting to make sure that the world won't wrongs heroes like you anymore, I'll make sure that the world won't breeds scum anymore, I'll make this world a beautiful world. I promise, because you are the beauty of this world for me. Goodbye.. Kallen."