come to my party

It would honestly be a torture for Bong Cha to be alone for the entire school day. Seunkwan could be easily used as an excuse when whe wants to avoid people.

But today?

How will she attempt to avoid Minghao If she doens't have an excuse to send him away.

On the other hand Minghao was trying to find her so she can invite her to the party he was about to throw.  Jun was following him around for a while now.

"Hey where are you going?"

"I am searching for... someone..."  He said while peeking around. The girl was nowhere to be found.

"Who?"

"Someone..." He said and started walking towards the class but she was not there as well.

"Hey Jun... let me ask you something... Where would you he right now If you were a nerd?" He asked only to perplex the guy.

"Um... The library I suppose?" He shrugged.

"Jun brother, You are born to be a nerd, Good job!" He patted Jun's shoulder and started running throughout the whole school till he finally meets the library.

On the other hand, Bong Cha who indeed was hiding in the library, was probably dozed off on top of the desk.

Minghao walked in and the girl was peacefully sleeping.

"Bong Bong?" He said but never got an answer back. She must be tired he thought. Without hesitation he grabbed the chair and sat right next to her awaiting for her to sleep.

He was staring at her from time to time, then paid some attention to some books, lost a massive amount of time... Still, the girl was sleeping.

He felt exhausted after a while but still he knew she could kill him if he dares to wake her up himself.

Thats why he waited...

And waited...

Until...

Finally weird movements happened in her eyelids, meaning she was pretty close to waking up herself. She was scratching her nose in her sleep while finally opening her eyes.

At first her vision was blurry, quite difficult to adjust her surroundings until her eyes locked with Minghao's.

"Rise and shine Bong Bong..." he had that weird smirk Bong Cha never quite undrestood.

"Yo... What are you doin'here?" She slowly lifted her head from the book she was reading only to realise her plan to avoid him didn't work out at all.

"Well, I am... I... Well..." he was peeking around.

"Yes?"

"I... was reading a book!" He grabbed the first book he found available.

"I was reading that book!" She announced realizing it was the book she was sleeping on a while ago.

"S-So What? Art is for... everyone!" He lied while pretanding to be studying. "You are holding it upside down!" She leaned towards the table with an evil smirk. When Minghao understood he is a complete doofus he pouted.

"Fine... I was not reading a book..."

"Yeah I figured... So can I know what were you doing here?" She crossed her arms and laid back on the chair.

"I wanna... well... ask you something Bong Bong..." he leaned closer to her, feeling free and cool to talk although they werent even that close.

"No..." She got up while gathering her things. Before she leaves he automatically reaches for her wrist and immobilizes her.