Happy Moments

< A few months has gone by since then it was fun, Not so long ago we even met Takemichi, >

" EHHH?! Y/N L/N? Aren't you my classmate??! From before? " Takemichi asked.

" Hanagaki Takemichi... Hmmmm I don't remember and how can we even be in the same grade before? " You said.

" I was your Science partner back then!!! " Takemichi said.

" Ohhh The one that always blew up things? " You said.

You were talking with Takemichi as you both walked to The rooftop.

" Yes that! That!! And You were my uppermen remember? I can't believe we'd be in the same school again! " Takemichi said.

< Hmm I wonder what Bento made for me today >

" You're ignoring me?! " Takemichi said.

" Takemichi you're finally here! " Akkun said.

" I believe you're Mizo Mid? And Red hair you're Akkun right? This dude can't stop talking about you all, Hope you don't mind me here " You said.

You and Takemichi sat down with them.

" Who do you think you are huh?! " A Black haired boy said.

" Uhm, Y/n?, Y/N L/N " You respond as you unpacked your bento.

" Seriously stop! That's Baji Keisuke's girlfriend, Not long ago she got into Toman because of winning a fight with 3+ Guys! Y/N L/N! " Another person said.

" You, You know your resources well, I like that " You said as you ate.

" Ah sorry let me introduce you all, Y/N L/N meet Makoto Suzuki " Takemichi said as he pointed to the guy with Black hair.

" That's Kazushi Yamagishi and  Takuya Yamamoto " Takemichi said as he pointed to a guy with glasses and the other guy with blonde hair.

Silence fell as you all ate.

" Please don't tell me you're all nervous because I'm here, If you don't like that I'll leave " You said with a sad face.

" Ah no no It's not like that You're just so powerful and the girlfriend of Baji Keisuke so we're afraid that we will say or do something no to your likings... " Akkun said.

" Oh okay if that's the case " You said.

" Where is she?! " Someone screamed.

< That Voice... >

Before you even have a chance to look behind you, Baji carried you bridal style.

" Jiji-san?! What are you doing here?! " You said.

You realized he was carrying you bridal, You we're blushing.

" No need to be so embarrassed but a little birdy told me you were out hanging with other friends Hm?! " Baji said as he put you down.

< How can he not be so shy there's alot of people! >

" Baji can you chill? She was just hangin' with Takemichi " Mikey said.

" Mikey-Kun, Draken-Kun? What are you all doing here? Baji Takemichi is my old classmate by the way no need to get jelly darling " You said.

" Oh we're here to kidnap you and takemichi, Let's go hang! " Mikey said.

" Again?! " Takemichi said.

" Enjoy dude " Makoto said.

" Do we really have to steal them right now? They still have classes... " Draken said.