Tokyo Manji Gang

You woke up super early then before, Maybe it was nervousness or excitement? Maybe both.

You got up and went to your closet to pick out what you were going to wear.

Later on you decided on a comfy yet trendy cute outfit.

You went to the bathroom and took a shower, After the shower you went to the kitchen and cooked Scrambled eggs, Toast and You got sum cereal too, You drank water. You were unable to sit still because of the ceremony..

You were getting ready to go out when someone knocked on the door, You thought it was your parents coming back from their Business Trip.

" Welcome back- " You said but stopped as you opened the door.

" Yo " Draken said.

" Y/N-Chan! " Mikey said.

" Y/N!!! " Baji said and hugged you.

You hugged him back.

" It's a bit early don't you all think? " You said.

" Says the one who's all dressed up " Baji teasingly said.

" Come in! " You said as you opened the door widely.

Mikey and the others went in.

" Make yourselves at home, I'll cook some eggs and toast and get all of you some cereal " You said and went to the kitchen, It was just near.

" Nice home Y/N, You live alone? " Mikey said looking around.

< Well my house is pretty luxurious and big... >

" Thank you, But nope My parents are away for a business trip " You said as you started cooking.

" I'll help Y/n cook! " Baji said as he went to you.

" You know you could call Toman or Us if you ever need anyone to hang out with ya know!, We've known each other since we were kids, Baji and you were always together and you'd always follow us! " Mikey said.

" I know I know " You said and laughed.

" So why'd you only join Toman now? " Draken said.

" For the pure reason It's too big of an honor and I knew toman was ment to be formed by the current founding members " You said.

" Bummer you could have been one of the squad captains to you know? " Mikey said.

" That's too big of a honor and responsibility I just can't " You said and sighed.

" It's your parents right? They were against it " Baji added.

" Ah... Yes but you know what I've had enough of that I'll become a big delinquent Like Mikey-Kun and Draken " You said and rolled your eyes.

" Were just here for you, Know that you ain't alone too! " Baji said.

" And done, Breakfast is ready " You said as you put it on the table, You prepared the dishes too.

" Ahhh perfect, We didn't have breakfast yet, Right? Kenchin? " Mikey said as he sat down.

" Right Mikey so did Baji " Draken said.

We all sat down.

" Itadakimasu " You all said.

" Oh yeah your uniform is on the couch " Draken said.

" Why aren't you eating? Y/N? " Baji asked.

" Oh before you all came I ate breakfast " You said.

" I'll just finish prepping " You said and went to your room but you also got the uniform.