Chapter 4

~3rd POV~
~3 Weeks Later~

"Rasbi you need to come out... please come out..." Magic pleaded to the half demon from outside the pronounced dead exleader's house.

Rasbi hadn't left Owen's house since the day he 'disappeared' it was almost guaranteed he had died. Not even Owen could fight a griever. But they had something this time they knew would get her out.

"No! Go away!" Rasbi yelled from inside the building.

Taking in a deep breath before speaking. "A large group of us are going into the maze for the first time since Owen's 'disappearance', we were wondering if you would like to come." Magic sighed.

"Y-you can come in..." Rasbi mumbled barely audible from outside.

The door creaked as Magic opened it as it was the first time being used in weeks. Rasbi sat on the sandy floor of the sparing ring cuddling Puddy close to her chest.

"So do you want to come?" Magic asked managing a smile.

"Yeah... I'd like that." Rasbi responded smiling back at me with a small, genuine smile.

"Then get your stuff ready we leave tomorrow at first light." Magic stated.

"Ok I'll be there." Rasbi responded only half listening as she scratched Puddy behind the ear.

"Great." Magic smiled before leaving to her own house to collect her things.

~Time Skip~

"Ok so remember don't get your hopes up ok." Mohwee reminded the small crowd in front of him.

"It's almost time." Magic mumbled, only being able to be heard by Rasbi who stood next to her.

Rasbi stood staring at the gate grasping tightly to the clock Magic had given her when the news about Owen was announced. It was Owen's clock. It was important to him so it was important to her.

"The sun's rising!" Spiddey yelled from the back of the crowd while pointing at the sky.

"Just stay safe ok..." Graecie said once again to Mohwee.

"Yeah I know Graecie. I promise I won't die and I won't loose another friend." Mohwee reassured Graecie before turning back to the now opening gates.

"Let's go everyone!" Mohwee yelled starting a light run into the maze with the rest of the group following.

~Time Skip~
~Next to the Griever's Den~

"This is where you guys were attacked?" Mohwee asked while turning to look at Magic.

"Yeah..." Magic responded with a small nod.

"Hey guys look at this!" Kyle yelled from further down the corridor.

"What did you find- holy- is that a griever!" Mohwee asked, screaming the final few words.

"I think so..." Kyle responded walking over to its deformed head.

"Damn this thing is destroyed." Kyle exclaimed while accidentally rolling the head out of place.

"So Owen may actually be alive..." Magic mumbled only just loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Isn't this his orange bandanna thing?" Kyle asked while holding a partially burnt piece of bright orange fabric.

"Yeah!" Magic exclaimed now getting extremely hopeful that Owen was alive.

"Weren't you the closest to him? I don't remember. Here." Kyle muttered while handing Rasbi the orange piece of cloth.

"Remember don't get your hopes up. He's been in here for weeks and was evidently injured and probably stung. We're more likely to find his body than him." Mohwee sighed, he didn't like the thought of Owen having a long painful death but he preferred to not get his hopes up.

"Well on a good note we now know there's a small chance he's alive and the monster's dead so we can go back to going in the maze!" Acho smiled slightly, he didn't like the sudden sad mood.

"Yeah... let's get going." Mohwee sighed whiled walking off in the direction of the gate.

"We should get going guys. Don't wanna get stuck in here and loose another person." Kyle joked, before walking off to catch up with Mohwee.

"Well that was morbid-" Magic muttered.

"Let's get going ok?" Magic asked turning to Rasbi.

"Ok." Rasbi responded clutching the bandanna closely.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Another chapter idk-

~Word Count: 695~