Chapter 7

~3rd POV~

"I'm gonna go in the maze today wanna come?" Magic asked Rasbi as she popped her head into the small hut.

"Nah..." Rasbi mumbled, snuggling Puddy close to her chest.

"Well do you wanna come wait with us for the gates to open?" Magic asked hoping to get the other out of the house.

"Sure let's go." Rasbi mumbled standing up with Puddy still in her arms.

"You bringing the pig-" Magic questioned a tad bit confused.

"Yes." Rasbi said blankly, walking up to the door to meet Magic.

"L-Let's go then..." Magic muttered even more confused now.

The two walked towards the first gate where three others sat waiting as well. Rasbi took a quick glance to the flicked lever beneath Owen's name, then glancing towards the one below Apo's. No one knew why it was still there, but no one was gonna get rid of it anytime soon.

She glanced back to the crowd in front of her, it was small just consisting of Mohwee, Kyle, Graecie and Magic. Graecie was most likely there to make sure everyone was ready before entering the maze, she had been doing it ever since Owen 'disappeared'. As if she took over his role in his absence....

As everyone stood around chatting they began to hear the gates slowly open only to hear faint muttering from the other side, followed by another's response.

So many things went through their heads, but mosts first thought was to pull out their weapons and be prepared for a fight. Though what stood in front of them was nothing like what they expected.

There stood Reddoons and Apo who seemed to be carrying something or someone. Apo had a very awkward smile on as if he really didn't want to be there.

"What the hell!?!" Mohwee yelled from behind Kyle. He sounded more confused than angry though.

"We- uhhh- we- umm- we-" Apo stuttered unsure of what to say with all the eyes on him.

"We came back because we found Owen heavily injured in the maze a few days ago and we think he needs some help cause honestly I don't really know how he's alive-" Reddoons butted in after realising Apo wasn't getting anywhere.

"Yeah!" Apo responded.

The others stood there dumbfounded before Rasbi came sprinting past them from the back with Puddy following.

"Apo!" She screamed tears falling down her cheeks clinging to his arm as soon as she got near him.

"Rasbi...?" Apo mumbled staring at the other attached to his arm.

"I- uh- have um- uh Owen here?" Apo stuttered very confused by the whole situation.

"O-Owen?" Rasbi muttered looking down to the figure in his arms.

"Here I'll place him down- you think you can stand?" Apo asked the other in his arms as he leant him against the wall.

Owen let out a low chuckle before managing to hoist himself up against the wall using the vines.

At the sight of Owen, Magic came sprinting towards them with Graecie behind her.

"Owen!" Magic yelled immediately clinging to the older male.

Magic's yelling was obviously heard across the clearing as the other members of the glade began showing up at the gates.

"W-what happened... I heard yelling... and came *yawn*" Spidey mumbled completely confused by the situation that had woken her up.

"Wait aren't all three of those people meant to be dead?" Guts asked evidently also just waking up.

"We never found their bodies." Mohwee corrected her.

"We have his literal skull!" Guts yelled pointing towards Apo.

"The skull has horns he doesn't." Oeca pointed out.

"Huh- wait what! Since when did Apo not have horns?!" Guts yelled, completely confused by the conversation just placed upon her half asleep brain.

"Can you guys shut up? We just found three other members who were supposedly dead." Soup yelled cutting the conversation off.

"Isn't one of them a murderer?" Acho piped up.

"Well yes but no- Beks already admitted to killing the second clearing." Mohwee responded.

"Oh yeah- wait what!?" Acho yelped.

"So we already live with the actual murderer so why not bring back the other?" Guts added.

"Let's just focus on the fact they're here and alive ok?" Soup stated before walking over to the group inside the maze.

"H-hey Owen you ok?" Soup asked the older man who's main way of standing was the female attached to him.

All he did was shake his head. It was a fair response he looked like sh-t he had massive bags under his eyes as if he hadn't slept in weeks, he was missing a whole arm, there was a hole in his side, an arrow straight through his leg, a gash across his chest that seemed to be a sting and at some point a head injury that keeps reopening and coating his left eye in blood, sealing it shut.

"Is that a sting?" Soup asked pointing towards the large gash.

He nodded.

"Ok just stay awake for a little bit longer so we can get you some food and water." Soup reassured him, before turning to Graecie.

"Can you go get some food and water?" Soup asked.

"Sure!" Graecie smiled.

"Ok let's get you guys to my house then?" Soup sighed.

After a few minutes they managed to get all three of them over to Soup's house. They had told the other two to wait outside but Apo seemed to refuse to leave Owen, so Red stood outside as Apo sat next to Owen.

Eventually Graecie came with food and water which was quickly taken in by Owen.

"I know you haven't eaten anything but rotten flesh in weeks but slow down." Apo softly giggled.

"Wait what-" Soup was heard standing near the door way.

"Oh uh- yeah... I guess Mohwee got lucky with all the scallions he found." Apo mumbled.

"Huh ok... well Owen we should be able to get you to sleep since that should help with the healing then I'll work on it from there ok?" Soup asked.

A slight nod from Owen before laying down and immediately falling asleep.

"I don't think I've ever seen a human being do that-" Apo lightly laughed.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Yeah- longer chapter?

~Word Count: 1065~