Episode 1-Always and Forever

Sophie: One thing led to another and now this special werewolf girl, she's pregnant, and the father of the children she's carrying is your brother, Klaus.

Elijah: I wonder if perhaps these babies might be a way for my brother to find happiness.

Sophie: Do you really think Marcel's going to welcome two hybrid babies to the neighborhood?

Sophie: Convince Klaus to help us, and no one has to know about the newest members of the Original family.

Hayley: Hey, I've spent days held captive in a freaking alligator bayou because they think that I'm carrying some magic miracle babies.

Hayley: Don't you think I would've fessed up if they weren't yours?

Sophie: Because of Jane-Anne's sacrifice, the lives of this girl and her babies are now controlled by us.

Sophie: We can keep them save. Or we can kill them.

Klaus: Kill her and the babies.

Elijah: With them, this girl and her children - your children - live.

Klaus: What will these children offer me?

Klaus: Will they guarantee me power?

Elijah: Save your children.

Sophie: Klaus may not care about his own children, but it's very clear what they already mean to you.

Elijah: When he heard the babies' heartbeats, I could see it an his eyes.

Elijah: Say what you will about Niklaus, but on my life I'm not letting anything happen to those babies.

Agnes: Klaus does not care about the children.

Elijah: The girl and the children remain unharmed, or Klaus will kill you all.

Klaus: Why must you keep harping on about the babies?

Klaus: Those children will never be born.

Elijah: So is that all these children mean to you?

Klaus: What do they mean to you?

Elijah: I think these children could offer you the one thing that you've never believed you had.

Hayley: About having two miracle babies with a psychotic one-night-stand?