Chapter 3: Another Day at the Academy

A/N: HokageOrochimaru23, I haven't decided if there would be scenes from the anime or the game yet. We just see where my mind takes me, but we are in the Kanto Region.

Anyway, let's get onto the chapter!

***

The weekend was officially over, and Amarante was heading off to school with Shizune as Sliver was resting on her lap. She was looking forward to showing her friends her new Pokemon.

"So, are you ready for school today?" Shizune asked as she was driving the car.

"Of course, I can't wait to show my friends my new Pokemon Silver," She replied.

"Well, I'm sure they're going to be quite surprised to see that you got yourself a shiny Pokemon," Shizune said.

"Eevee," Silver said in agreement.

The rest of the ride to school was driven in silence.

***

"WHAT?! YOU HAVE A SHINY EEVEE?!" Amarante classed exclaimed in surprise.

Amarante arrived in the classroom with Silver in her arms, causing the class to be surprised by her brand new Pokemon. However, two of her course weren't that noticeable with their surprise. Sakura and Hinata who we're two shy girls. Sakura, shy because of the class, bullied her for her forehead.

"How in the world did you get a rare Pokemon!?" Kiba shouted with a hint of jealousness in his voice.

"It seems that you are jealous of Amarante," Shino stated the obvious.

"I AM NOT!" Kiba defended himself.

"Well, it shouldn't be surprising that a rare Pokemon would want to be with Hime," One of Amarante's fanboys said.

"Alright, class, settle down," Iruka said. "Amarante brings us to today's first lesson the rare encounter of Pokemon, not their standard color, which is called are shiny Pokemon."

"Come on, Silver, let's go sit down for class," Amarante said, walking towards the empty seat next to Shikamaru and Choji.

"Thank you, Amarante," Iruka said once Amarante sat down. "Everyone pay close attention since Amarante brought in a shiny Eevee; we will start there as the first Pokemon for the current topic," He explained as some students took out notebooks ready to take notes. While others were neither sleeping are slacking off.

Amarante paid close attention as she took notes on the different shiny Pokemon. She noted that there were shiny with beautiful colors, and some of them were pretty ugly.

The bell then rang, signaling that it was lunchtime.

"Alright, class, after lunch, we will talk about fossil Pokemon," Iruka said, dismissing the class for lunch.

"Hime, sit with us in the cafeteria," Amarante fanboys said surrounding.

"Thanks, but no thanks," She said, trying to escape them.

"Buzz of she is sitting with me," Naruto said, dragging Amarante away from her hoard of fanboys.

"As if hime would sit with a loser like you," They said.

"What did you say!" Naruto growled.

"Alright enough, let's go," Amarante said, grabbing Naruto's hand and walking out of the classroom.

***

Amarante was now sitting at a table in the cafeteria with Naruto, Shikamaru, and Choji. While Silver was on the floor eating Pokemon food that her mother made.

"Hey *chomp* Amarante *chomp* how exactly did you find Eevee?" Choji asked, eating his chips.

"Yeah, I was wondering about that as well., " Shikamaru said.

"Well, I was out shopping with my mother. When we were heading home after we got everything we needed," Amarante said. "When I heard an odd noise coming from the alleyway close by near the store. Silver was lying on the ground whimpering in pain from eating something that didn't agree with her."

"So then, after helping her, you decided to catch her?" Naruto asked.

"Yeah, she seemed to want to come with me. So my mom gave me a Pokeball to catch her with,"  Amarante said.

"Though it seems kind of strange to me," Shikamaru said, resting his head on the table.

"What *chomp* do you *chomp* mean Shikamaru?" Choji asked, eating a new bag of chips.

"I mean, it's odd that a shiny Eevee was randomly in the alley," Shikamaru sated lazily. "More likely some abandoned her or was trying escape from someone dangerous and hid here in town."

"Eev," Silver said, looking up from her food.

"Yeah, I get what you mean. Either way, she is safe with me," Amarante said, smiling at Silver.

"Yeah, Shikamaru, let's not worry about why she was in an alley. Amarante will keep her safe from people who harm rare Pokemon. Believe it!" Naruto giving his signature thumbs up.

Amarante chuckled and continued eating her bento box. At the same time, Shikamaru muttered what a drag about Naruto shouting before taking a nap until lunch was over.

After lunch, everyone returned to class, and the day was spent taking notes about the different fossil Pokemon here in the Kanto region. 

As Iruka continued the lesson on fossil Pokemon. The bell finally rang, signaling that it was officially the end of the school day.

"Alright, class, that is all for today. I will see you all again tomorrow and looking forward to seeing what Pokemon you will end up with as your first Pokemon," Iruka said, dismissing the class.

"Goodbye, Iruka!" Everyone said, gathering their belongings

Amarante said goodbye to her three friends and headed outside with Silver in her arms. To see if Shizune was here to pick her up from school.

'I think this is going to be a fantastic few years at the academy. However, I can't wait to get to the battling portion of the academy. Then eventually graduate and can go on an actual journey.' She thought as she walked out of the Academy to head home for the day now that school was over.

To be continued...

That is it for chapter 3 of The Senju Princess Pokemon Trainer. Her classmates met her new Pokemon and learned about shiny and fossil pokemon. The next chapter will get the more exciting stuff in the academy leading up to graduate eventually. Thank you for reading!

Word Count: 997