Chapter 8: Konohamaru Sarutobi

The next day Amarante woke up to the smell of waffles and bacon in the air. She smiled remember yesterday day she passed her graduation exam yesterday. Meaning that her mother, Tsunade made celebration waffles like she did every time something worth celebrating happened.

"Yes, I graduated, and mom is cooking waffles," Amarante said, smiling as she headed downstairs to eat breakfast before heading out to get her picture taken at Professor Sarutobi's lab.

"Good Morning, Amara-chan," Tsunade greeted, seeing her daughter walk into the kitchen with a smile on her face.

"Good morning, mom," Amara greeted back, sitting down at the kitchen table. "Hey, mom, when you graduated, who were your group with and coached by you were capable of traveling and training on your own?" She asked.

"Well, actually, I was in a group with your father, Orochimaru, and Jiraiya," Tsunade said, placing a plate in front of Amara. "While our coach was Professor Sarutobi."

"Really, the Professor was your coach, and father was in a  group with you, and that Jiraiya guy I heard you say was obsessed with looking at pretty girls, Amara said, looking at her mother.

"Yeah, but back then, he was still a Professor Assistant a year later, he told over. And yes, your father and Jiraiya, the pervert, were in my group," Tsunade said, sitting down with her own breakfast.

Amara took a bite of her breakfast before she spoke again. "Cool, who was the professor before him and was Seviper's father's first Pokemon?" She asked.

"You always forget it was your grand uncle Tobirama," Tsunade chuckled. "In the Academy, you don't learn much about the professors, just the Pokemon they give out. Also, no, he got Seviper during a journey in Hoenn. Manda, who was an Ekans, is his first Pokemon," She sated.

"Right," Amara said, eating more of her breakfast."Where Shizune, by the way?" She asked, noticing that Shizune wasn't at the table.

"She went to visit her boyfriend this morning before heading to work," Tsunade replied.

"I see, doesn't her boyfriend work at the academy as one of the coaches for beginner trainers?"

"Yeah, he does."

"Cool, well, I'm going to head to Professor Sarutobi's lab for my picture," Amara said, standing up placing her bowl in the sink.

"And I need to finish getting ready for work," Tsunade said."If you need anything, just call Dan or me; he is taking a break from his training to become an Elite four."

"Alright, got it. Hopefully, he gets it. Are they looking for a new member because the ice type elite four named Lorelei or Prima was planning on leaving at some point?"

"Yeah, it seems the rumors were true, but I don't know why. I guess she is not interested in battling anymore."

Amara nodded and walked over to Silver, napping near the kitchen door. "Hey Silver, come on time to go see Professor Sarutobi."

"Eevee!" Silver said, waking up from her sleep ready to head out with Amarante, who was walking towards the front door.

'She going to become a fantastic Pokemon trainer on her journey just like as intelligent as you.' Tsunade thought, looking at a picture on the fridge of a tall, pale man with golden snake eyes and markings above them. He was wearing a purple shirt, blue pants, and black shoes. In front of him was a beautiful purple cobra with a 1-year-old girl sitting on its head with the man holding her in place.

***

Amarante and Silver were almost to Professor Sarutobi's lab when suddenly, a brown and blue blur had crashed into her.

"Ugh," She groaned, standing up and dusting her clothes off.

"Hey, watch where you're going!" A voice shouted.

Amarante and Silver looked to see a young boy around the age she started the academy at pointing at her. He had a peach skin tone and spiky brown hair. He was wearing a yellow shirt with a Pokeball on it and grey shorts and a blue. To finish off his outfit, he had on blue sneakers.

"Uh, kid, you bumped into me, not the other way around," Amra said with an eyebrow raised, wondering why this boy was blaming someone for his own doing.

"Honorable grandson, you shouldn't run off like that. Are you okay?" A voice called out.

"Eeve!" Silver said, looking behind the boy, wondering who was coming now.

They looked to see a man wearing black and had on sunglasses heading their way. She then noticed the guy looked at her then at the boy.

"Senju Princess, I hope the Honorable grandson didn't hurt you," He apologized.

"No, I'm okay anyway. Who exactly are you two through?" She asked as she picked up Silver.

"I'm Ebisu, this young boy protector, and this young boy is none other than the honorable grandson Konohamaru Sarutobi," Ebisu said.

"That explains why he seems familiar anyway excuse I need to go take my picture now," Amara said, excusing herself as she continued her way up the path leading to the stairs of the large red lab belonging to Professor Sarutobi.

***

Amra was now sitting on a stool in front of a camera with a man behind it, getting ready to take her picture.

She smiled at the camera while Silver was waiting for her outside of the room.

After a few minutes of waiting, the cameraman took her picture and told her to head to Sarutobi lab and get her picture installed into her I.D

***

"Alright, your good to go," Professor Sarutobi said, heading Amarante Pokedex back to her.

"Thanks, Professor Sarutobi," She said, putting her pokedex into her pocket. "Come on, Silver, tomorrow we finally begin a real journey, so let's go home and pack our things," She said as Silver climbed onto her head.

Professor Sarutobi smiled, watching Amarante leave the room with her partner Silver.

'It's a shame you're not here to see how much your daughter had grown up Orochimaru.' He thought as she left with a smile similar to her father's

To be continued.

That is it for chapter eight of The Senju Princess Pokemon Trainer. Amarante meets Konohamaru and gets her picture taken. Thank you for reading!

Word Count: 1040