1/ new

George pov:

i was just on my bed and reading book. i MOVED in florida BECAUSE my family didin't love me ANYMORE. they hearedd that i'm gay and didin't were so happy ABOUT it. well i'm happier alone anyway.

my neighbors are nice they baked muuffins fom me and cake. it was boy. DARRYL hhe was really sweet and his friend zak. i EATED them and they were so good. my cat who's name is cat WALKED over me and JUMPED on my lap. cat was so soft and cute. he's kitten. like 2 months old.

well wath ever. i have my FIRST school day TOMORROW. i was 17 and i'm 18 in 2 monhs! i'm sure nobody want's to be whit me.

i was difrent. i had

OCD

ptsd

difrents eyes. my other eye is Brown and other really light blue.

i was COLORBLIND

i can't even SPEAK well.

next day:

i WOKED up and groaned. Clock was 4.23 BUT i had to woke up. i putted my CLOTHES on. i weared high SOCKS, Black white SKIRT, cat ears and big Black shirt.

( look the Picture)

i SMILED and then putted eyeliner and maskcara and highlighter and blush and lips gloss. i SMILED at MYSELF. i hated my body. i hated my STOMACH so that why i don't wear crop tops. i really WANT to BUT i just can't and i don't wat EVERYONE to see my.....arms yeah. i hate them. my THIGHS are fine i don't hate them that much so i can use skirts. i QUICKLY painted my nails Black and LOOKED at my self again

Clock was 6.34 now and i packed my backpack.

Clay pov:

i was whit Nick, karl, DARRYL, zac, alex and punz. they are my best friends. i'm really popular and EVERY girl run after me BUT i don't like it like others. i ACTUALLY hate it. btw i'm gay so... BUT nobody knows it BUT i THINK that my friends are starting to thinks that too.

DARRYL: omg GUYS. i have new naighbour! he's 17 too!

Clay: oh. is he coming in THIS school?

DARRYL: yeah! can we please be his friend?

EVERYONE AGREED and DARRYL LOOKED happy.

DARRYL: i hope non of you are homophobic. he's wearing skirts and make up.

Nick: oh. that's fine.

karl: i bet he's really bretty.

DARRYL: yeah. he have difrent color eyes.

Clay: wow. he sound so cute.

evveryone turned look at me and i BLUSHED.

Clay: i-i-i m-mean

alex: Clay it's okay.

zak: yeah. y'know we all are gay.

i NOBBED and SMILED.

George pov:

i was WALKING to my school and it was big school. i saw many people and i didin't like it. EVERYONE LOOKED at me and i hated it. some girls LOOKED at me like i'm Angel BUT some of them LOOKED at me like i'm some bitch. boys just LOOKED at me whit ANGRY looks and i was pretty scared.

boy: hey bitch! you are so ugly! why are you like that? EVERYONE look at his body! he's so fat!

i LOOKED at my body and saw it too. i just WALKED away and i saw my naighbour whit his friend so i thing they don't need me.

DARRYL: George! come here!

i LOOKED up and saw 7 boys looking at me sweetly. i WALKED there and LOOKED at them. EVERYONE was taller than me

Clay pov:

George was so pretty. he's so cute. omg.

George pov:

i LOOKED up and saw blond very tall guy. he had much freckles and his eyes LOOKED like.

i giggled a bit and LOOKED away.

Clay_ WHAT? am i ugly?

George: n-no.

i LOOKED down.

George: very pretty.

i saiid quietly BUT then heared yelling.

girl: get away from him you diirty slut!

Clay_ shut up crish i don't like you. go away.

i WALKED away from that girl who was next to me.

criishh: AWW. are you scared? do you need my Clay to comfort you? fucking fag go away go to your parents and cry.

that HURTED, my parents hate me.

Nick: watch your mouth bitch. go away and leave us alone. nobody want's you here.

that girl just LOOKED at me angryllly and WALKED away.

punz: GOGY don't WORRY. she's just a bitch. you are not ugly.

i LOOKED quicly at the boy who was ONLY little taller than me.

my sisters always CALLED me GOGY.

George: s-shUt the f-fuck up.

punz: sorry.

George: don't y-you dare t-to call me that ev-ever again!

i SCREAMED. everybody was looking at me and i started to PANICK. i LOOKED AROUND me and i didin't hear ANYTHING.

George: fuck, f-fuck. fuck- s-sorry.

i sayd and RUNNED away.

Clay pov:

George runnedd away and everybody LOOKED SHOCKED-

punz: i THINK he had SOMETHING bad memories of that name.

zak: yeah.

Clay: were did he go?

DARRYL: home?

Clay: i hope he's okay.

alex: yeah. bit we have to go to our class.

i NOBBED.

we were at our class and wwe didin't see George anywwhere. i don't know what's WRONG whit me. why i ONLY thing ABOUT him?