Chapter 2

A/N: Sorry it's a lot of dialogue, like I said the beginning is sort of boring! xx

...................................................................

"Damn those bags are heavy!" Tracie whined as she threw her suitcases and bags onto the floor of our new dorm. I yanked the key out of the door handle.

"Well obviously. I think you over packed a bit."

"Ha! No this is under packing for me." I rolled my eyes at her statement.

I continued bringing my bags over to the beds, that were placed barely 4 feet from each other. As a placed my bags on top of one bed, I noticed a few black suitcases and a duffle bag on the other.

"Uh, Trace?" I called out.

"Yeah?"

"Come here!" She groaned and sprinted over quick. "Erm who's bags are these?"

No response.

I looked over at her face, and sure enough she was just as confused as I was. "What the hell Jay!" She exclaimed, but it sounded as more of a question. Just as I was about to respond, I heard the door open. I turned the corner slowly to check who it was. I came face to face with a guy who had blondish brown hair styled in a quiff. He was wearing dark blue denim jeans that were perfectly loose, grey adidas hightops, and a tight fitting white tee, his toned abs amazingly visible. I realized I had been staring, only to find him smirking at me, showing a bit of his braces. I broke the contact with our eyes and regained my focus again.

"Can I help ya dear?" He questioned, his thick Irish accent clearly audible.

"Um, no. Can I help you?" I narrowed my eyes at him. "Oh well there is one thing you can do. Don't call me dear, and tell me what you're doing in my friend and I's dorm." I crossed my arms. He stepped forward, causing me to step back into the wall. I whimpered quietly as I bumped into the hard wall.

"Right then i'll call you babe. What're you talking about? I'm supposed to be rooming with a guy named Jay."

"I am Jay, and clearly I'm not a guy." He stepped back and observed me, leaving me to feel a bit awkward.

"Yeah, you obviously can't be a guy with those tits and ass." He smirked at me and winked. "I could get used to sleeping beside you." I rolled my eyes.

"As flattering as that sounded," I obviously was being sarcastic,"I've got a boyfriend and I don't appreciate you checking me out."

"It's not like I asked if you wanted to fuck. I just complimented you. Damn woman." He started turning to walk to the door, but I stopped him.

"Hey!" I grabbed his attention. "Where the hell do you think you're going? You can leave once we figure this shit out! Where is my friend going to live?" I stood my ground, being as serious as I could come off as.

"Well whatever it is you're figuring out, I'm not leaving. Oh, and she's welcome to stay in my bed." He winked at Tracie. I was about to respond, but some other guy with dark curly hair barged in. He towered a foot above me, but came off as rather attractive, to be completely honest.

"Niall, do you wanna go for a beer later?" The guy stopped talking once he noticed Tracie and I standing there. "Nice bro! First hour we've been here and you've already gotten 2 hotties in your bedroom." The guy almost sprinted to 'Niall' with such pride, sticking his hand up to do that weird handshake that boys do. "Sorry where are my manners. Hello Ladies, I'm Harry; Niall's mate." He grinned with one prominent left dimple showing, turning to Tracie to shake her hand. Once he took hold of her hand, Harry slightly pulled it in for a kiss. The blush that spread across Tracie's face was completely obvious.