Chapter 4

A/N - I am SO sorry. This chapter is pretty boring and I basically just dragged myself to finish it. Forgive me! Just so you know, I never really proof read so there are quite a bit of mistakes (most likely). Feedback appreciated!

........................................................................

"What the hell?..." I hesitated to open my eyes fully. Blinking lazily, I noticed the ray of light beaming from our window. Niall was standing beside it.

"G'morning babe. Rise & shine! It's like 8 right now. Thought we could get grab a bit of breakfast before heading off to the lecture hall."

"Sounds... Great?" It sounded like more of a question. I was just a bit surprised at his positive attitude. "How do you know I have a lecture first?"

"I saw your timetable on the nightstand. I took a peek at it, turns out we're in the lecture hall together."

"Understandable I guess." I lifted the duvet from my warm body, totally forgetting I had no bottoms on, so I just revealed myself once again. "Shit..." I pulled my oversized tee down to cover my 'private area'.

"Don't be shy. I've already seen it." He winked, but I just rolled my eyes and got out of bed.

"And what a mistake that was."

"Well I personally loved everything I saw."

"Y'know I really do not care at the moment. Now if you'll excuse me, can I get some privacy to change?" I motioned my hands to the door.

"Okay."

I was expecting Niall to leave, but all he did was sit down on his bed and cover his eyes with his hands. I groaned and grabbed his hand, basically shoving him out of the door. He stuck his hands up in surrender. "Okay okay let go of me, I'll escort myself out thank you very much." He stepped out of the room and I began getting dressed.

I hustled into a random, yet classy, outfit. When I was done I observed myself in the mirror, then I heard a bang on the door.

"Jay hurry up! Let's get going so we're not so late."

"Okay! Oh I'm done getting dressed by the way, you can come back in." He entered the room and sat on his bed, just as I was styling my hair. I just put my hair in a messy bun. I ran to the washrooms and quickly brushed my teeth, afterwards quickly applying a bit of make up. "Alright, now we can leave."

Niall proceeded out the door and I followed closely behind, grabbing my side bag containing my pre-organized school supplies.

Turns out he was being my chauffeur today. I hadn't planned it, but he offered. He was being quite the gentleman and opened the car door for me, helping me get into the fairly large Range Rover. I smiled at how nice he was being. Our car ride was silent, but not really awkward. He stopped at a cute little cafe. I tried opening my door but it was locked. When I unlocked it, Niall just locked it again. Finally he jumped out and came around to my side to unlock the door and help me out. Odd or what?

We both ordered and I offered to pay, but he refused. I insisted, but he just shook his head and pushed my hand with the money gently back towards me. I surrendered and we found a table for two and he pulled my chair out. Okay now I was really beginning to question.

"Why are you being so nice?"

"I like treating my ladies right. Is that a bad thing?"

"No... It's just unusual. Partly because I'm not your lady."

"I plan on it. Guess I'm just getting a head start." He shrugged his shoulders and took a bite of his muffin.

"Niall, honestly I don't think we're ever going to happen. I imagine us as only friends... I love Dustin." He sighed and set his muffin down.