Chapter 20

Your's POV:
"It's nice to meet you too, Master Kagaya Ubuyashiki. So, why am I here??" I asked him as Master Kagaya gave me a warm smile. He then introduce me to the other Hashiras, who were in the meeting room until he begins to speak to me.

"I want to say thank you, Y/N. For saving Kyojuro, the flame Hashira from his death. Even, his family was really happy what you did too" Master Kagaya said as I nodded at him. "Also, Y/N. Where did you come from? I never seen or heard of you before. Can you explain, please?" Master Kagaya asked me as I nodded at him.

"Yes... all of you already know my name. I'm a shinobi and, I came from hidden Leaf Village of Konoha too" I said as Tengen's eyes widen in shocked. "What?! I thought me & my wives are the only shinobi left now!" Tengen said as I turned to him.

"Well, we stayed hidden from our enemies. So, we can protect our loved ones from them. We have chakra to defend ourselves. Even, protect the innocent people too" I said as Master Kagaya nodded at me in understanding. "Um... excuse me? What is chakra? I never heard of it before" Mitsuri asked as she was really curious of this.

"Tengen? Do you remember, what I did? You know, when lightning bolts were coming out my fist" I said to him as Tengen nodded at me even, he still remembered too. "That was the chakra, I was using. When I attacked him" I said as they were amazed of, this new information. Then Master Kagaya started the meeting as they were talking something.

When the meeting was over, I was about to leave Master Kagaya's mansion until Tengen came up to me

"Hey, Y/N! I want to see, how you fight! So! Let's fight each other!" Tengen said happily to me until Mitsuri interferes him. "I want to fight her too! I want to go first!" Mitsuri said as Tengen got annoyed until both of them started to argue each other.

"Let Y/N decide. So, she can fight one of us" Gyomei said as everyone looked at me and they were waiting for me to choose which one of them too. I was choosing until my eyes landed on, Giyu Tomioka. He looked interesting so I decide to choose him. "I choose you, Giyu Tomioka" I said as everyone was surprised of this.

"Huh? Why me??" Giyu asked as he looked really confused. "That's because you look interesting, Giyu. Anyways" I said as I activate my Byakugan. And, Blue flames comes out from my fists as they were amazed, what they are witnessing.

 And, Blue flames comes out from my fists as they were amazed, what they are witnessing

"Let us begin, Giyu" I said as I gave Giyu a smirk. Even, I was ready to fight him too.