Chapter 24 {Final chapter}

Your's POV:
I woke up from my sleep until I found myself, I was at the butterfly estate. Even, everyone was in the room with me as they were worried too.

"Y/N-chan!! You're awake!! We thought you were dead!!" Mitsuri said as she was hugging me so tight. I feel like, I'm going to die again. "I feel like shit..." I said as everyone in the room end up laughing at me.

"Cheer up, Y/N! Without you! You helped us to defeat Muzan!" One of the demon slayers said as they nodded at them. "We should celebrate! For our victory!" They said as they all cheered again. And, I end up laughing at them.

"This is going to be a crazy party.." I said as I watched them planning a party.

It's been so long as I was resting at my home and, I was enjoying the bird singing until I saw Haganezuka, Giyu, Kyōjurō, Tengen & Sanemi came to my house

"Hey, Haganezuka, Giyu, Kyōjurō, Tengen & Sanemi. What are you doing here??" I asked them as I was really confused. "We came to visit you, Y/N" Haganezuka said as Giyu, Kyōjurō, Tengen & Sanemi nodded at this. They came inside my house as they sit next to me until Giyu broke the silence.

"So, Y/N? What are you going to do??" Giyu asked me as he was curious. Haganezuka, Kyōjurō, Tengen & Sanemi looked at me as they were curious too. "I don't know actually... I know, I can't get back to the hidden Leaf Village of Konoha, where my home is..." I said as Haganezuka, Giyu, Kyōjurō, Tengen & Sanemi feel really sorry until I broke the silence again.

"But... I think, I'll continue on looking for demons. Even, start a new beginning here too" I said as I showed them my happy smile until Kyojuro grab a hold of my hands as I looked at him in confusion. "Y/N! We will be there for you! Even, we will support you too!" Kyōjurō said as the others nodded in agreement with him.

"You can tell us, when you are down" Sanemi said as he gave me a warm smile. "Yeah! You can start making your own clan here! That will be so flamboyant! Me & my wives will join your clan too!" Tengen said as he had a big grin on his face.

"I have to agree with them. I'm supporting you because, you're amazing fighter with or without weapons" Haganezuka said as I smiled happily at them. "Thank you, guys so much" I said as I lie down on the floor even, looking up at the beautiful blue sky too.

"Hinata & Neji... if you can hear me. I hope you have a best life with out me" I said as I was relaxing with Haganezuka, Giyu, Kyōjurō, Tengen & Sanemi in my home.

The End~