Chapter 18

~~~~~
Second update for today, ENJOY~~~~!
~~~~~

CATALIA'S POV:
The staff visibly paled and gulped at what Bethany said. I looked at her in shock and she smiled at me.

"I got you, don't worry!" She whispered. I sighed and nodded.

"May we see the evidence?" Dylan asked. Bethany walked to him and gave him her phone. They watched it and I could see that getting more and more angry at what they were watching.

"How long is the video?" Alessandro asked her.

"From the very start. I was in the conference room when I heard weird notices outside so I took a peak and saw them harassing Catalia. I took a video for evidence but when they started pulling her I was about to interfere but you two came so I took a step back and waited for the right moment." Bethany said and looked at me with worry. "Are you ok? They didn't hurt you anywhere else did they?" She asked.

I shook my head and smiled. "No they didn't,and thank you for what you did. But I wanna, why?" I asked in confusion.

"I couldn't afford to loose my main rival in school now can I?" She said jokingly. We laughed quietly at that. "And I didn't like what they did to you, I hate people that harass others. I may be a bitch but I know where my limit is, and they crossed theirs way too much." She said and glared back at the staff.

I held her hand and she looked at me. She sighed and looked down. "I wanna apologize for what I did and said to you a few days ago, I didn't mean to say those things to you I swear. I felt really bad after what I said to you cuz I know those weren't true. I hope you can forgive me and we can start a knew? I really wanna be friends with you since the first day of school but I didn't know how to approach you." She said sincerely.

I smiled and hugged her. "It's all in the past know, and besides I never really to heart anything you said." I said and looked at her and extended my hand. "So, friends?"

She pulled me into a hug. "Besties!" She said and we laughed. She also apologized to Aquinas and Alessandro whom forgave her. After a few minutes I heard shouting and we looked at our brothers.

They were all fuming, and glaring at the staff whom had their heads down and was visibly shaking. "HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO MY SISTER YOU BASTARDS! AFTER EVERYTHING THAT WE HAVE DONE FOR YOU THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY US? BY DISRESPECTING, NO! MOLESTING AND HARASSING OUR SISTER?!" Dylan yelled angrily. The staff was shaking in fear but I didnt feel any remorse for them after what they did to me.

"It looks like we are going to be firing 7 employees today." Blake said coldly.

"7?" The board asked.

"Yes, 7. Including the guard that disrespected our sister at the entrance." Blaze said emotionlessly.

I stepped forward and spoke in an emotionless voice. "Why don't we discuss this in the conference room? I have thought of a better punishment for them. But first can I have the background information of these people? Along with the guard at the entrance? Oh! And bring the guard up here as well. And aslo Connor and Derek." I said and looked at Blaze. He nodded and called his secretary to bring the stuff and people I asked for.