03

YEONA

"yeona! wake up today's the day!" i was vigorously shaken awake by none other than hana. she yelled in a whispered tone that could be heard from the distance. but the rummaging through my closet made me awake.

"hana, why are you here so early?" i yawned sitting up from my bed.

"i came here early just in case if your eomma arrived but thankfully she hasn't yet." she spoke. my mind then spiraled towards my eomma.. she's coming today. i shot out of my bed once she mentioned my eomma.

"oh shit." i scrammed out of my room and into the bathroom to prepare for todays event.

"i'll be preparing your clothes since your staying at my house for the weekend!" hana yelled.

"kamsamida!" i yelled back before i turned on my electric toothbrush.

— timeskip

it was exactly 11am and it was time for us to leave the house. i let hana wait for me in the car since she was the one driving because me being me, i decided to take a look around my area one more time just in case i forgot something.

i looked at the letter that was on the kitchen counter and prayed that my eomma would understand. it's all or nothing.. i couldn't back out now.

soon enough i vanished out of the house and made my way into the car feeling a weight off my shoulders.
"you got everything?" hana asked as i entered the vehicle and buckled my seatbelt.
"yup." i replied back.

we then drove off to the venue while jamming to enhypen songs.

"does my outfit look okay?" i asked hana as i was fixing my hair and outfit a little bit. i decided to wear a simple yet fitting outfit that's not too over the top since it was starting to get a bit chilly in seoul these days.

yeona's outfit

"yes, you look fine

"yes, you look fine.. now go, people are waiting for you to take your order." she said. we decided to get a quick lunch at a sushi place that was only 3 buildings away from the venue since we were getting a bit hungry but silly me was forgetting that we were in line, so i immediately just bowed apologizing to those behind me and took my order from there.

"hi, what can i get for you today?" the cashier asked.

"can i get the 6 pieces of kimbap with a small side of tteokbokki." the lady nodded, as she put in the order on the touchscreen pad.

"is that all?" i nodded and then receive the total of the food items, where i paid on my own.

"here's your receipt & we will call you when your order is ready." the lady smiled.

"kamsamida." i thanked.

— timeskip

after a half an hour of being at the sushi place, hana and i were seated in the venue hall waiting for enhypen to appear. there was a long table with 7 chairs placed from behind and upfront for us fans to sit at when we meet the boys.

i was starting to get a bit nervous as everyone was coming into the venue. hana then noticed my nervousness and she took my hand while rubbing small circles with her thumb on my knuckles. "you'll be okay." she smiled.

her smile gave me some reassurance but with that i started to see how beautiful she has gotten and that her beauty was showing more. if she ever dated an enhypen member, they would be so lucky with her i thought.

my thoughts cut off when i heard my phone buzz a little bit. i grabbed my small clear backpack that had my album, portable charger, airpods, and wallet. so i scurried through my bag and pulled out my phone to see that my eomma texted me.

"look she texted." i told hana, showing her the message that was popped up on my phone.

👹
have fun on your school trip.. i better see you when you get back

i gulped a bit as i saw the last words of the message. the air was starting to fill a bit unease for me as the venue was filling up, but it wasn't the reason for my uneasiness as it was more towards my eomma. i had a worried look on my face until hana just grabbed my phone out of my hand and put it back in my bag.

"yeona don't worry about your eomma right now. you should be feeling relaxed & excited knowing that we're about to meet our favorite idols." she reassured. i nodded my head and just slumped back down on my seat. hana was right, i'm about to meet my idols and i'm here worrying about other things.

i took a deep breathe and closed my eyes trying to think positive thoughts.. but the chattering around us wasn't that helpful until i heard a voice booming through the venue.

"hello engenes!" we heard.. the voice of jungwon was loud and clear that it made me open my eyes in shock. people around us were starting to scream in joy. hana and i just looked at each other with our mouths opened in shock until we started squealing altogether.

"we will be out soon. please just wait for us a little more." it was now heeseungs voice this time.

i couldn't contain my excitement as i was soon going to meet enhypen. i took out my album from my bag and placed it on my lap as i tapped on it for some good luck.

a few minutes later, enhypen peeked out from backstage and made their way onto the center stage. all seven members looked ethereal making my heart thump loudly. they were standing their happily waving to engene while i was just sitting still looking at all of the 7 beautiful figures standing right infront of me.

"1, 2, connect! annyeonghasyeo enhypen imida!" they all greeted in unison while doing their little bow.

they then made their way to their seats while some of the staff member started placing some water bottles and kombucha bottles from all of their seating arrangements. the seven members politely bowed to the staff members and took their seats as the crowd around us was awing them by their cute actions.

jay then grabbed the mic that was in front of him and spoke, "eugene, we are so happy that we're are able to meet you all once again. we're really glad that our 1st full album became such a huge success, and it's all thanks to you guys." he smiled.

after some of the members were taking photos in front of their fan sites while the others were off in their own world. i noticed that jungwon was talking to niki which lead to him forming a huge smile on his face. niki picked up the mic and said, "we hope you all enjoy todays fansign.. okay eugene, we will be giving you all lots of love today." making my heart burst in joy. the fans around me couldn't stop flipping out about niki's comment which made sense.

"saranghae engene!" sunoo cheered through the mic while after doing a little aegyo. we all at this point just died in the inside.

i looked at hana and she pouted. "why are they just all so ahhh." she slightly screamed. i giggled at her actions because i knew she felt flustered.

"okay engenes, shall we start with the fansign?" jake asked. my world stopped a bit as i heard his charming voice.

yeona you will not flip out in front of jake.. I kept thinking..

the sounds of everyone saying yes distracted me until i ended up pleading saying a small yes as well.

"okay! lets gaurr!" he smiled.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ