05

JAKE

the fan sign officially ended as we made our closing remarks and said our last goodbyes to eugene once we headed off the stage.

i was one of the first members to leave, so i immediately sped to the dressing room leaving the boys behind and closed the door shut right after i came in the huge room. luckily none of the staff was in the room right now, so i rolled up my sleeve a little to see an initial that was marked on the side of my wrist that had the words c.y.

i rubbed on the mark to see that it wasn't coming off and that it was actually real.

i actually found my soulmate was all i could think of.

i smiled as i remember seeing that girl yeona, who left me with a beating heart and fuzzy brain. she was beautiful than ever and i was so excited to at least meet her or get to know her better, if she was able to see the message i put on her photo book.

my thoughts were interrupted as the boys came into the room.

"jake why did you leave us so quickly." heeseung asked.

they noticed that my sleeved was rolled up a bit and we're bit confused until some of them realized what it meant.

"no way.." jay said. of course he was the first one to notice.

he came up to me where he grabbed my wrist and noticed the mark on the side. he rubbed it off thinking something was coming off but there wasn't anything. the rest of the members gathered around us and saw what jay was doing, so immediately i let go of jays grip.

he smiled and grabbed my wrist showing it off to the rest. "jake, finally found his soulmate!" he cheered. the rest of the members started to cheer in joy as jay told them the news. some to say where quite a bit shock.

"what?!"
"no way hyung."
"let me see this."

we're all the words i heard.. niki grabbed my wrist and saw the letter engraved onto the side. they all looked closely and gasped seeing the initials.

jungwon playful smirked and punch my shoulder in a playful manner, while the rest were just questioning me or teasing me.

"so who's the lucky girl?" niki asked as he grabbed a snack from the mini fridge.

"her names yeona. she's a fan of ours." i proudly stated.

all oos could be heard in the room from the boys.

this was going to be interesting

YEONA

the fansign was finally over and sadness took over hana and i. we both walked out of the venue and just sat down by a bench at the outside of the building, waiting for everyone to leave.

i plopped down on the bench feeling sad then ever. hana looked at me and asked, "are you okay?" i shook my head missing the boys.

"it's okay, it was good while lasted." she reassured, as she then held onto my hand.

she rubbed my right palm and then notice something at the corner of my wrist. i looked at her weirdly until she fully grabbed my wrist and closely looked at it.

"yeona, when did you get this?" she suspected. i didn't fully know what she was talking about until i let go of her grip and looked at my mark as well.

a gasp came out of my mouth when i saw the initials s.j. meaning that it was my soulmates initial.
"oh my god hana." i freaked out.

we both looked at each other in shock until hana gave a wide smile.. "you found your soulmate hahah." she said.

i felt my cheeks warming up and was flustered in the moment. hana simply teased me as she gave me a playful slap on the shoulder. i faked a gasped, as she hurted me but it was really nothing.

"oh come that didn't hurt at all." she scoffed.

i just rolled my eyes until i realized something.. "hana, what if jake is my soulmate." i simply stated.
it made me remember the moment i met jake and everything felt so overwhelming. i remember when we "touched" hands and the way his expression change when he noticed something by my hand.

"in your dreams." she said. pss says the one that was like ohh what if an enhypen members was your soulmate and now she doesn't believe it.

i shook my head, when i grabbed my album out of my bag and remembered that jake left a sticky note on one of his pages. i opened my album and grabbed my photo book as i skimmed through the pages. hana looked at me confused but i shook it off once i landed on his page. i saw a light yellow sticky note that caught me off guard.

hana saw the sticky note and ripped it off the page. she read the message closely which made her eyes were popping out of her head. i smirked and then took the note out of her hands reading it carefully.

meet me backstage. i want to get to know my soulmate a little more better :)
- sim jaeyun

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ