07

JAKE

"jake hyung we have to-!" niki yelled, but was cut off once he walked into the dressing room to see yeona sleeping on my shoulder.

i looked up from scrolling through my phone to see niki smirking at me. "yah get that smirk off your face." i sooed. niki just shook his head and took out his phone from his pocket to take a picture of the both of us. aish this boy

next thing you know i heard a trail of voices coming after niki. jungwon popped into the room and asked "niki-ah did you get jake hyung yet?" he asked, niki shook his head and pointed out about my soulmate sleeping on my shoulder. he then turned around and looked at me following along with the other members who were surprised. all i could hear from them is

"so this is jake's soulmate"
"wait that's yeona"
"wah she's so lucky"

i carefully shushed them as i had my pointer finger against my lips meaning to stay quiet since yeona was still sleeping. i then started to explain myself,

"yes this is yeona who i was talking about and she's my soulmate." i proudly stated, "i guess you can say we connected through the fan meet and once i saw a initial form on her wrist i knew right away.

they silently cheered me on giving me smiles and finger heart gestures until they all teased me after. i just rolled my eyes and played along with them until jungwon face became serious.

"i hope your aware that you have to tell bang pd-min about this in order to protect the both of you." he said.

i nodded, jungwon and heeseung found their soulmates awhile back and they had to go through a process of talking to bang pd-min on what to do in order to stay protected especially announcing the statement upon the whole world.

our manager came in the room as he told us we had to leave in the venue 10 mins. he was kind of shock to see that there was a girl right sleeping next to me but he understood right away knowing that i found my soulmate, so he brushed it off and muttered saying that he would talk about it with me later. since i had to wake up yeona, so i carefully shook her while whispering her name.

YEONA

"yeona. yeona." i heard as i was shaken by jake. i opened my eyes to see sunghoon, sunoo, & jay looking at me while jake was waking me up. my eyes widen when i realized that i was still in the dressing room.

"i'm still here" i said in embarrassment. they all looked at me in unison saying yes but jay and sunoo just laughed at me a little making me feel dumb founded. luckily they left the room right away after.

"we have to go soon. so that's why i had to wake you up." jake said.

i stood up from the couch gathering up all my stuff and bowed to jake including the rest of the members. i was still embarrassed by how long i was in the dressing room especially sleeping along side jake's shoulder. but before i could go, i needed to get in contact with jake so i asked for his number.

"i think we should exchange numbers perhaps." as i took my phone out of my bag.

"yeah of course, wouldn't want to lose contact with my soulmate." he smiled.

we both exchanged our phones and added in our contacts. i felt myself a bit shaken knowing that i was actually touching my bias phone and adding my number into his.. it felt a like a dream. me being dumb starstruck though just realized that jake was my home screen but before i could say anything he beat me to it.

"cute. you have me as your home screen." he replied

i felt myself starting to blush at his comment but i quickly snatched my phone once he was done. "we don't talk about it." i said

he giggled at my remark and i gave him his phone back. i hope he didn't see my eomma text that she sent earlier or else i would of been doomed by then. this soulmate connection that was about to happen had some different type of side effect but i knew sooner or later he would figure out what's actually going on with me at home.

"i should probably go since hana has probably been waiting for me for awhile now." i said.

luckily he understood and opened his arms wide open for me as he wanted a hug. i gladly accepted it in return as i felt him kiss my forehead. we then heard a click from an iphone and just quickly let go  looking at niki who was frantically turning off the silent button on his phone.

"niki ahh!!" jake started to raise his voice making niki leave the room. i just laughed at the situation knowing how cute their relationship was as "brothers"

"that kid is super invested on our relationship i see."

"mhm. i'm gonna beat him up about it." he joked.

we then said our goodbyes, making me feel sad that i was going to leave him.. but before i could really make it out, he grabbed my wrist that spun me around quickly letting go of my wrist.

"ne?" i asked.

"i just realized how important this might be but do you mind coming over to hybe tomorrow? we have to  discuss with bang pd-min about this whole soulmate situation." he asked.

jake seemed a bit nervous as he was scratching his head. not gonna lie as he said those words, i felt a bit nervous as well knowing that this was going to be serious stuff.

"oh yeah i can come over tomorrow.. just text me the details alright." i shyly spoke.

once i agreed, he looked more relieved which was a good sign because i didn't want him to worry this especially about me.

"thank you ahh. i was worried you wouldn't agree." he said.

"well we're soulmates overall." i recalled.

jake and i said our finally actual goodbyes and i then walked out of the venue making my way towards the sushi place where hana and i are suppose to meet.

what did i get myself into

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ