A Journey To Brawl

[Failed Short]- second try

He lays there, miserable and alone. He waited for the round to end.

What brought his to this point of agony?

Simple.

He decided to play a few rounds of "Power League".

It started with him popping into a group. The host left after realizing no one spoke their language and it fell upon the player with the least amount of total trophies, a new player or 'Noob', as they were there first.

Panicked, probably, they also left and he was left as the leader and only member of the group. He was impatient, so he also left.

He brought up his system tools and chose "Game Modes". Once he was in, he selected "Power League" then "Solo".

He waited for the random game mode selection as well as players for the match. Five minutes have passed, ten minutes has passed, more and more time passes as he gets more bored and frustrated.

"What is taking so long-?", he exclaimed.

The moment he spoke the screen notified him of a maintenance break that will last forty minutes at max. His eye twitched as he read the notification. He flopped onto the floor and groaned for time to move quickly.

However, he can not control time. Time is as human construct and it can not be changed in any physical way, only our perception of time. It does not move for us, we make it feel like it's moving.

He lays there for the time estimated and quickly sat up, relief on his expression. He repeated the steps he took before and waited for the match to be green lit.

"Finally!", he cheered.

He was not the captain of his team, but that was fine as long as he can play. He would be playing "Gem Grab" and he looked at the map 'Minecart Madness', he grimaced. He readied up when the captain of his team banned him.

————-
The End/ Unfinished

I got bored.