Brawl It Out

[Chosen Entry]

A young woman with Asian features stood tall with black shorts and a crop top. She wore an open purple jacket with pins of bright color. On her head was a brown beanie with a star in front. She had front braids and sneakers on her feet.

She glared at her opponent. Who had a cocky grin and a glint in his eye. His hair was an obnoxious bright red seemingly if it was dyed and looked as though it was covered in excessive amounts of hair gel. He wore a dull blue outfit that didn't stand out in any way.

"After this match, want to hang out?", he asked.

"Not on your life, Colt.", she responded.

He huffed as they slowly circle each other. Eyeing each other down with caution.

"Too bad, I have tickets to the next Bad Random Concert.", he said before taking aim.

She dodged his stream of bullets and took the chance to rush forward. She swings her bat at him and hits him directly in the chin.

"Hey! Not the face.", he shouted once he got his Barings again.

She watched him with an amused smirk. She let him stand back up and back away.

"I have tickets too, dummy.", she snarked.

He pouted and shot at her again, hitting her shoulder and making her move. She widen her eyes and made a sound of indignation. She took refuge behind a wall as he followed after her with a barrage of attacks.

She growled and tightened her hold on her neon colored sword. She checked her stats and noted her health is going up and she needs to hit him a few more times to have her super. She had no gadgets to get closer and no gears to boost her abilities. She does have a star power; she needs to have her homerun bar to be full to use it though.

"Shxt.", she muttered.

"This is a kids friendly environment!", Colt called out; momentarily ceasing fire.

She wasted no time and left the safety of the wall to get into closer range. He screamed, turning to run and she hit him two more times. He turned back around to shoot at her. He started looking more and more disheveled. Her looks did not fare any better.

Suddenly, they noticed the thick toxic green fog slowly drifting in. They were surrounded and the area to move was getting smaller and smaller.

"Heh, looks like it's time to end this.", said the young lady.

Colt loaded his gun one more time, "I couldn't say it any better myself."

The clock began to turn bright red and tick down the seconds until the round was over. They stood in front of each other and paused. Feeling the the clouds tingle the hairs on their necks, they fought one more time. The young lady had her homerun bar full and her shield up. She used her shield to tank the bullets as she closes in on Colt. She knocked him into the toxic clouds.

She heard the trumpets of victory before she found herself where she started. Round two is about to begin.

------------------------------------

"Bibi! Long time no see!", said a cheerful blonde woman.

Bibi smiled at her and began to talk with her about her life. She noted the woman's outfit was a bit different from normal.

"Did you get a remodel?", asked Bibi.

"Yep, but don't worry, it's still the same old Piper you know and love!", said Piper.

Bibi rolled her eyes and got in position, "You wish I loved you, well, I love your hair at least."

Piper laughed and winked at her.