Chapter 3

After they ate ramen, they decided to go home to prepare for tomorrow. Shine walked alone in the streets of Konoha.

"I'm home." She said as she stepped in the house.

"Welcome back!" Greeted Cil who's weirdly happy today.

"What do we have today? Any scheduled practices?" Asked Shine because surprisingly, they aren't busy nowadays compared last year.

"None captain. We can all enjoy ourselves." Replied Cil.

Although Shine was almost kicked off the team, they didn't strip her role as the captain because of her ability to visualize what the enemies are going to do. She can easily predict the outcome in just a single objective.

Shine went to the rooftop to breathe some fresh air while over looking the view. She can see the stone faces here.

She sat on the fence while her feet are dangling then she saw a familiar figure jumping from roof to roof coming to her. Before she saw it was, the figure already sat beside her.

"What's up?" Asked Shine.

"I just walked Sakura tocher house then I saw you so I figured to have a little chat with you." Replied Sasuke and she smiled a little.

"Say Sasuke, why didn't you tell me sooner that he was cheating on me?" Asked Shine breaking the silence.

Sasuke stared at her.

"To tell you the truth, we didn't know either. We were dumb enough to not notice how often he leaves the village. We always thought that he's going to you but then again, we remembered that we have to be scheduled to visit you." He replied.

"I was so mad at you guys that's why I cut off all my connections but somehow, you found a way." Said Shine.

"We never condone what he's done. We were mad at him too and we waited for his explanation but he didn't explain his self. He just apologized to us. You know, Foxy taught him a lesson about loyalty." He said and chuckled a little bit which made Shine chuckled because he called Naruto 'foxy'

"I'm sorry for being immature." Said Shine.

"No, you were not being immature. You were hurt and we understand that. I hope we can all start fresh just like last year." He said and Shine nodded.

"I owe your brother." Said Shine.

"Oh yeah, how did the two of you became friends?" Asked Sasuke.

"Well, when I found out about Shikamaru, I saw his name on my phone. I couldn't vent out and the team didn't know it so I decided to pluck some courage and talk to your brother. He was surprisingly nice and sweet." Replied Shine.

"I believe, he came over a few times?" He asked and she nodded in response.

"How did you know about Shikamaru?" He asked.

"Well, he was kind of being cold tocme before we broke up. When he's being cold to you, that means he's hot to someone else. I've decided to confront him but he told me that I was paranoid. It continued for about a month then we officially broke up." She replied looking at the sky.

"After 3 weeks, I've heard from Itachi that he saw Shikamaru with someone else from the hidden sand village. And that's when I found out that he's been cheating on me. Knowing him, they're probably seeing behind my back a lot longer than 3 weeks." She added.

"Well, I'm happy you're here again and we get to hang out and see you win again. Good luckvfor your upcoming games." He said and he bid goodbye. She only smiled in response.