Chapter 12

After Shine got back to the bootcamp, they talked about the article and coach contacted the company to delete it. They agreed but they want Shine to release a statement.

They also talked about the little misunderstanding of Cil and Shine. The two then said sorry to each other and things came back to normal.

It's evening and they just finished their scrim against RRQ. It's now time for their live stream.

Shine sat on her chair in front of her set up. The gang also decided to come by to check up on them.

"Hello guys and welcome to my live." Greeted Shine on her screen.

Fan: good to see you!
Fan: I miss watching your live! What happened?
Fan: is the article true?
Fan: how are things with you and MobaZane?

"I decided to go live to clear things up." She said. Her teammates then decided to watch her.

"Me and Zane are not living together. Cil and I just had a little misunderstanding and I overreacted to it so Julian decided to bring me to the BTK's bootcamp so I can clear my mind." She said and Julian nodded at her.

Fan: Cil and you fought? That's shocking.
Fan: mind sharing the root?
Fan: I expected you to fight Pai but not Cil... What did he do?

"Uh, well Cil was actually filming a prank. He decided to prank us harmlessly but I took it differently. I was really mad at him to the point that he didn't upload the video because I reacted violently." She said.

"But we're fine now. If you guys want to see the video, you can ask Cil to upload it. Cil come here." She muttered and Cil went to her and patted her head.

"We're okay now. Don't you guys worry." Said Cil and Shine smiled.

"Anyways, as I was saying. He pranked me by saying that he wished Rehan is still alive so he can be our captain and not me. I took it as an insult cause I was trying my best to be the best captain but he thinks that I'm not good enough. That's when I yelled at him and said things I never meant out of anger." She said softly.

"I also forgot to tell her that it was a prank. It's not a good idea for a prank guys. Learn from my mistake." Said Cil and Shine chuckled.

"And after that, I chased him with a knife. I was so mad I couldn't think straight. That's when Sasuke and Neji interfered. They took the knife away from me and Julian told me to spend the night at BTK's bootcamp. I don't have any choice but to agree and then that's it. Some of you guys may saw me during Zane's live. We woke up and Fwyd showed me the article about us." She said.

"They are not living together, okay?" Said Julian.

Fan: who's Sasuke and Neji?
Fan: who took the knife again?
Fan: again, I expect you to chase Pai with a knife but not Cil 😭

"I said so many things and you guys want to know who's Sasuke and Neji? What the hell, did you understand what I said?" Shine muttered and she lets out a chuckle.

"Sasuke, Neji, can you show your face to my live stream, please?" She said to the two guys and they both sighed before walking to her.

They showed their faces to the camera and went back to their place.

Fan: holy shit. Where can I buy a Sasuke and Neji?
Fan: you're so lucky you have friends that are so handsome
Fan: are they single?
Fan: can they marry me?

"Sorry guys, they're both taken by some amazing girls. Kiba's free though. Search him on ig @/kiba_dawg." Said Shine and she heard Naruto teased Kiba.

"That's it guys. I'm still living in our bootcamp with my team and coach and Zane's living in their bootcamp." She said with a smile.

Her viewers are flooding her with nice comments but one comment caught her eyes.

Shikamaru Nara: talk to me.

She pretended she didn't saw that so she bid goodbye and ended her live. She then decided to go the living room where the gang's staying.

"Can you tell Shikamaru to not bother me anymore. We're done." Said Shine and Kiba's eyebrows furrowed.

"He's may or may not be drunk." He replied.

"He's still with Temari, right?" Asked Ino and Kiba shrugged his shoulders.

"Those two are like an on and off kinda thing. I don't even know if they're official or what." Replied Kiba.

"Temari is Gaara's sister, right?" Asked Naruto and they nodded.

"Maybe you should date Gaara! He's a very fine fellow." He suggested.

"You idiot! That's not a good suggestion. Shut your mouth!" Scolded Sakura and they chuckled.

They then decided to leave the bootcamp and have some ramen.