Him

When I walked out I saw this boy, mud brown hair, crystal blue eyes, perfect really. You might be wondering what am I doing liking boys instead of girls, but it's been this way for a while. When I first came out to everyone my family was kind of
supportive, but my friends and teachers were a different story. I would get called f@g£t, and d!€k $u€k£r, you know those. When I saw him I immediately wanted to be friends, but i'm your average quirky shy dude(no he's not I hate these types of people, anyways back to the story) I wanted to talk to him but my friends wanted to head out to the diner. We sat down and ordered food, I ordered a chocolate milkshake while the others ordered the typical waffles and bacon. While I looked out the window I saw the same boy walking into the diner. My face flushed red as I saw him walk towards the table with me and my friends. "Oh, hi" Sarah said "I forgot to introduce you, guys this is my boyfriend, Conner". My face turned gray as I realized maybe I won't find love. Conner sat down next to Sarah as they shared a platter of waffles,bacon and sausage. I stood up and told the group that I wanted to take a walk and burn off some steam. As I was walking to the auburn colored door Conner tapped my shoulder. "Hey, do you mind if I join you?". I blushed as his chocolate brown hair glistened in the sunlight and his ocean blue eyes gazed at my scruffy hair and hazel brown eyes. "Uh, no I don't, feel free to join". As we walked down the cobblestone path with crunchy autumn leaves he turned to me and said "Hey, what's your name"? "U-Uhm Carson" I stuttered. For a while all I heard were quiet sounds of the forest, and my heart thumping as I heard him humming heatwaves(yes,heatwaves 💚💙 but like it's a gay song sorry off topic). Hearing him was like hearing birds sing a special song or like Beyoncé singing "Single Ladies". When I turned back to see his face before walking back, I saw Sarah running to Conner.