OoOoOpPp it's juicy

When we arrived in the dark shed we saw two shadows in the closet. "Shhhhh", that sound, that sounded like Conner. Eric and I thought it was him and Sarah but when we turned the corner we saw Jade and Conner. Kissing. We saw them kissing. "Jade," I said. "What are you guys doin here?" "What about Sarah?" Conner and Jade sprang up and looked at us with their faces flushed red. "What about you two," Jade said, "Why are you guys here?" "Um- Eric needed help carrying supplies in." "Don't change the subject," Eric said "Why are you guys together?" "I saw Sarah walking into another dudes house," Conner said. "What did he look like?" I replied. Conner sat there hesitantly while Eric pulled Jade over to talk to her. "He had purple hair with gray highlights and he looked like he wasn't in a good state of mind." "That's our friend, Caleb," "His parents both died and he went into rehab so things don't look bright for him." "And he has a girlfriend, plus all of us have a schedule to meet him and take care of him since his girlfriend works extra hours." Conner looked shocked and regretful at the same time. "You need to tell Sarah and explain to her what you did." After they left me and Eric were finally alone, but that's what we thought.
Author's Note- Sorry to break it but i have become lazy so i'm done writing this have fun with a cliffhanger and continue on with your imagination.