flowers

That poor poor boy, I sigh and turn on my heels looking up at the high beautiful cherry blossom tree. I swiftly climbed up the tree, sitting on a branch.

I smell the fresh air, and just relax. I feel like outside is the only place I can feel free and feel alive.

That curly kid looks up at the tree. As if he's trying to take a picture of it with His mind, damn his green eyes are so beautiful. His thick curly hair hangs past his neck, the rings on his fingers. Oh the story's they hold, the story's he has. I wish I knew what they were, he seems like an interesting kid.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._.

Life sucks, I say that everyday. I wish I could just escape the pain, I wish I could find that special one like in all the movies. I guess reality is never fairy tales, I sigh and go back to shading the maidens dress, I will admit I'm pretty good at drawing, I laugh to myself and look up at the tree. I think to myself "maybe I should draw that tree"

I scoot out more towards the grass, I look up at the big leaning cherry blossom tree and smile. I flip to a new page and begin sketching the trunk then branches. I giggle and bite my lip, now the flowers.

I look down at my book drawing little humps also knows as flowers. When all of a suddun all these flowers come falling down, I squeak as some get in my hair and lap. I look up to the tree and smile more until I see a shadowy figure laughing with flowers in his hands. I squirt to see the figure more and gasp, the figure looks down and smiles at me then he swiftly jumps down from the tree and runs off.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
I didn't mean to let those flowers fall, they were just so pretty I couldn't help it. I smiled to myself as I felt the flowers run through my fingers, I bite my lip and throw them up letting them fall into my hair and on my lap. I giggle and look down as the curly lad gasp I smile wider and leap off the tree running off. Seeing if the curly boy would follow or not.