misery

Flashback:

"You worthless piece of shit" was all I heard from my own father. "You ugly ass faggot" all I heard from my mother, my sisters never looked at me,its like they were afraid to. I couldn't help the fact that I was gay. I mean everything was perfect before I came out, I thought it was a good idea but I guess not. Now all that floods me is darkness, I've been watching over my own family they mourn for a few days then its back to laughs and smiles. I guess I deserve it I couldn't help the fact that I was gay, I just wish they would feel how I feel. Now I walk this earth with chains on my wrist,wings on my back, and just pure misery.

When I see people holding hands and walking down the streets it hurts me, I never felt love, I never had sex, I never did anything, I basically sat in my room writing suicide, cutting words into my scarred skin, breaking everything I ever had.

I wish misery was just a lie. My heart is broken just like the rest of me and I wish I could help myself but u can't I'm nothing more but a lost soul, this is more miserable than dying slowly.

Harry:

"You worthless shit!", " go drink bleach", "cut your hair faggot". That's all it ever is at school, its like I'm the whole schools punching bag, I try not to let it get to me, but its hard. I miss my old school, at least I was accepted there, but life's a bitch. Drawings my only escape now a days I just wish it was different. I wish I had someone who showed they cared, hell all I have is my journal. When I was six I lost my mom to brain tumors, so I had to go live with my step dad and let's just say he's quite abusive. My sister ran away at fourteen joined a band and is now a druggy. What can I say that's the life of harry styles.