Meeting

Those green emerald eyes stared deep into my pale blue ones, the curly headed boy stood up gathered his things and stared at me.

I scrunched my eyebrows and wondered, is it possible for him to see me? Should I give him a sign? He is rather cute? God no Louis! He was just about to be raped.

I bite my bottom lip and pick up a brown leather sketch book from under the bed, as I push it towards the boy he gasp.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

My breath hitches I look at this gorgeous ghostly figure in front of me, I gaze at his body noticing the wraps around his wrist. Suicide, I try to make up words but my heart is beating so fast as to what just happened. He saved me, this spirit saved me.

Feeling weak I fall to my knees, tears stream down my skeleton like face as I cry out.

"Thank you oh heavenly spirit." I look up and see the figure some what smile, "oh please do tell the name of my savior" I hear a small deep voice call out the name "Louis."

"I'm harry" I said with a shakiness in my voice. It's not like I've never talked to spirits before, I've talked to all my relatives. This is the first time ever talking to a stranger spirit is all.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

I knew this beautiful boy was looking at me, I just knew it. The way his knotted curls stay perfectly in place and the way his blood shot eyes beam at me. I want to have a conversation with this beautiful boy.

He doesn't look any older than 15, where's his parents?

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

"Why was that man in your house?" Louis said with a stern ton in his voice.

"I...I don't know, he's one of the f..football captain" Harry says looking down at his scratched up arms.

"Did he hurt you?"

"I'm fine, he just scared me a little" harry bites his lip and slowly gets up wincing at blood rushes down his leg, he whimpers and looks down at the gash.

I gasp and walk over to him I bend down and grab an old t-shirt sitting around, I dab it softly onto the wound as Harry looks down at me.

"What? I'm just helping out."

"You're very cold."

Louis laughs and places the towel into a basket, he examines Harry's leg and grabs a white shirt and rips it he wraps it around Harry's leg and smiles up at him.

"And you're very cute."

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Ugh I'm so sorry that I've been gone for an entire year I've been just busy with honors classes and with all honestly I got outta fan fiction but I'm so back into it now and I'm ready to make this story awesome! I also have so many other ideas! With dd/lb and with mpregs and hybrids maybe even more supernatural stuff! Thank you for being patient but now the time has come! And I'm ready to give my fans what they want!