Part eleven~ stitches

Hey um, have some great ideas about what's to come :) sorry for the sadness, but it would be too cliche too have it a typical love story! Everything was so mushy in around the sixth chapter!! So here's part eleven guys and THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR 1.2K READS YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH IT MEANS TO ME

Okay media content,please see this song. I think it fits perfectly. Plus, Shawn mendes is an absolute babe. I'm obsessed with this song!! Listen to this song 'stitches' while reading because it will make sense if you do :)

Love,
Amelie
xoxo

***

I lay in my bed.

Thinking.

He was gone. He never liked you.

No! He did. He didn't want to hurt me. He cared.

I twist around, shutting my eyes.

Two weeks worth of memories flashed in my mind.

When we first met. How sweet he was, how complimentary. He told me I was beautiful. He gave me a nickname. He cared.

He met my mother and was super polite. He gave me his me his number. He cared.

We had a water fight and an almost kiss experience. Daisy chains and sunsets. I met his mother. He cared.

He asked to meet me again. We kissed. He kissed me twice. I let him. He cared.

He told me about his life, his problems, he showed me his song. He cared.

He left me a note and a song. He explained. He cared.

And I think I was falling in love with him. I couldn't help it.

He left you, he lied.

A sob escaped me.

He wasn't coming back. Was this a game to him? Was it just a summer fling? Was I not important to him?

He was important to me. I was falling so hard in such a short amount of time, only to be brought back to reality harshly. No. Someone who hurt me...did he mean too?

This was so confusing.

This wasn't a fairytale story. He wasn't a prince, I wasn't his princess. I didn't really know him, and although it only took one night for Cinderella to marry her prince, in dreams, anything can happen. In dreams.

Because, ladies and gentlemen, I had to forget. He would always be there, in the back of my mind, but I had to forget. For now, Jonas would be gone; merely my imagination, merely a dream.

As much as it hurt, which it did, as much as I felt guilty for betraying his one wish of me never forgetting, I had too. For the sake of moving on, I would patch up what seemed like the tiny crack in my heart.

It would take a little time, but I'd read enough sad love tales to know that heartbreak would only take time. I was stitching up the gashes he had left.

Think about him.

I stopped dead.

How was he coping? Surely he must feel something?

I shut my eyes again.

Jonas is out of your life, Sapphire. He was never there. Don't think about him.

Ignoring the tears streaming down my face, I stumbled downstairs, grabbing the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hi its Sapph!" I said, trying to sound cheery. I swallowed, and took a deep breath.

"Oh..hey Sapphire! What's up?"

"Nothing much, Lana...just wondering..are you free today?"

"Uh..yeah sure. Why?"

"I guess...I could use a friend" I whispered the last part. No, Jonas is gone. Stop thinking!

"Oh! Are you okay? I'll be there in five, don't you worry. I'm here" she tells me softly.

"Thanks. I love you for doing this for me" I tell her shakily.

"Not a problem. What are friends for? See you in a bit" she says sympathetically.

"Bye" I say hoarsly.

She says bye back, and hangs up.

I flop on the bed, breathing out.

Its time I moved on. But it will hurt.

I'll be needing stitches.

***

Short and bad, ik. But I have loads more ideas so hang in there

Love,
Amelie
xoxo