Good things take time

after a few long, sleepless hours I finally managed to find her. Nyx Villarreal, turns out her location was just a state away, kind of a long ride but I would do everything to cause her pain.
Suddenly my phone buzzed it was a message from Harper, as usual, I normally wouldn't even bother to reply but today I was in a particularly good mood.

-Good morning, babe, how is that search going? Did u sleep at all? She asked.

-Good morning, Harp, pretty well tbh, what about yours? Yup:) I lied, I knew that if I told her that I hadn't slept she would tell me that I should sleep and bla bla bla and I might have been in a good mood but not that good to go through that.

-I am happy to hear that, I will probably be done with it by tomorrow lol, wow, you never really sleep do ya?

-Well, I do sometimes lol. Anyway gotta go, see ya later okay?

-Okay, see ya babe <3

After that, I put my phone on silent and started focusing on missing again.
She was in Kansas, I was in Colorado not that much of a distance, I planned to go there today. I couldn't wait any longer, how could I? It was my time, after twenty whole years to finally make someone pay for what I went through. It wasn't just my need for revenge, it was my want for the place I work to be a better place. Everyone knew I was one of the best hunters alive, continuing my parent's legacy. I have never failed a single mission, I was much better than that- language, Thornton. I deserved to be the boss of this place, he didn't. And I knew that every single mission that I accomplished led me one step closer to my goal. It isn't just for me, though, it was for every single person that worked there, they all deserved a better work environment. Thornton was treating everyone terribly, he despised everything and treated them like trash but he was the trash. Especially Harper, the truth is she isn't good at hunting but she does not deserve to be treated like that. She has been getting the same amount of money for 15 years! She deserves so much better, she doesn't always succeed but she tried so hard and that should be recognized.

The next day I started driving to Kansas, I knew exactly where I needed to go, she worked in a small coffee shop in the city center, the plan was the same as always. 1. Be friendly towards them, 2. Make yourself seem trustworthy, and 3. When nobody is watching end them.

It took me only 5 hours to get there which is very fast, to be honest, the reason for that was that I couldn't wait. I could finally let go of the pain that has been torturing me for so long.

I drove off to the coffee shop she worked, it was a small, wooden building called "Free time" not a really creative name. I walked out of my car, feeling the flame inside me building, the time had come. I walked in, instantly the smell of coffee felt intriguing it sort of heightened my feelings at this moment. I sat at a small wooden table next to a window, I looked out of it, lost in my own world, thinking of the future my dreams, and hopes for this day. I have almost forgotten I was there when I heard someone.

"Good evening, what would you like to order?" I heard a woman say. As I turned around I saw her, it was her, Nyx Villareal herself. As our eyes met, I felt something intense I didn't know what it was maybe it was the color of her green intense eyes or the intense atmosphere caused by the heat of the burning fireplace, I had no idea. I stood there looking at her frozen until I realized I had to answer her question.

"A latte with brown sugar please " I finally said.

"Coming soon", she said after taking a not in her little notebook.

As she walked away, I looked back at the window, pretending I was enjoying the view when in reality J was planning my revenge. I must admit, she had pretty eyes, quite somber that such pretty eyes were to be waisted. I wanted to be done with this today if possible, I knew though that good thing takes time. A few minutes later my coffee arrived, not by her though, by some other waiter, that was quite unfortunate as I wanted to learn more about her, so ai could find out where to kill her so there won't be any witnesses. The time was coming, it was finally time for them to pay for what they did.