♡♡♡ this is our story

INTRODUCING...
[𝓱𝔂𝓪𝓬𝓲𝓷𝓽𝓱]

{---}

Feburary 14, 2016

Eyes closed and drawing in deep breaths, Allie roots her feet to the ground as she hears the music begin through her in-ears. Lights flash in the corner of her vision, but she doesn't focus on them, angling her face away from any distractions. They switch positions, once, twice, three times, as they start the choreography of the dance they'd been practicing for months.

As the track approaches her first rapping section, she switches spots with Hyunsoo to be in the middle, all eyes on her.

This is it.

All the sleepless nights, all the hard work, the whole moving-countries thing -- everything comes down to this moment. This is the first time she performs live as a member of an idol group, the first time she gets to show them what years of training transformed her into.

She reaches up to pull out one in-ear, the cheers of their fans join her voice projecting through the stadium and the track flowing into her other ear.

A wide grin spreads across her face, utter happiness lifting her up as the song moves on into the final chorus and finishes off. When she looks back at her members, she sees her reaction mirrored on their faces.

Yeah, she has no regrets.

~

Hours later, the five of them are back in the apartment they share. They have no dorm - only this meager place to stay. However, most of them live in Seoul anyway, so it's only used when they stay extra-late for practices and such.

With their first debut showcase finally finished, they have a while to relax before having to go back to the practice room and perfect any mistakes made today. Allie's not going to lie - she's actually somewhat looking forward to it this time.

A few of her members crash in the living room, snoring away as they catch up on sleep. Another member is clanging around in the kitchen, trying to make dinner for the five of them.

Allie grabs her phone and earbuds, changing into more comfortable sweatpants and wiping off her makeup.

"Nabi!" she whisper-calls, strolling into the kitchen. "I'm going out for a walk."

Nabi, extremely concentrated on trying to not cut her fingers with a knife, merely nods and waves her off. "Be back by dark, and stay safe!"

"Okay, see you in a bit." Allie tiptoes past the living room and slides on her shoes before clambering down out the door and down the staircase to the sidewalk.