♡♡♡ myveryown debut third year anniversary

INTRODUCING...

[feburary 14, 2019]

Bright sunlight filters in through the window, casting bright beams directly onto Ahliah's face as she shifts around in her sleep. She's wrapped tightly in a cocoon of soft, fluffy blankets, groaning as her alarm goes off.

Ever since joining a third entertainment company just before her nineteenth birthday and being promised a solo debut, her life has been a whole roller coaster ride. From rewriting old songs to planning out her debut theme to dealing with personal issues, it's been an extremely busy couple of months.

She had talked to her boss days before, mentioning how she had important plans that couldn't be postponed and wouldn't be going in that day. Her boss had let her take the day off (and encouraged her to take more) before giving her an earful for "calling so late at 4 AM in the morning when you should be sleeping."

Nonetheless, here she is today, on the fourteenth of February in the year 2019, exactly three years since she first debuted in myveryown and exactly three years since she achieved her dream - or so she thought.

Once they officially disbanded, each member, one by one, slowly parted from the company or found something else that they could do in there. Allie had left pretty quickly, seeing as to the fact that she was still a student and wanted to focus on completing school at the same time.

Eventually, she'd learn that everyone except for Brooklyn left. Brooklyn worked odd positions that had low pay but eventually switched to writing songs for other artists and groups. The behind-the-scenes work he did was ended up being pretty phenomenal, and he too was set to make his solo debut sometime later in the year.

Nabi had left the company and completed graduate school before opening her own restaurant cafe in the middle of Seoul, which had become fairly successful considering the fact that the head was barely in her mid-twenties. Allie would pass by a few times every week on her way to her father's house, which still remained almost identical to the place she had known growing up.

Hyunsoo had found himself a somewhat-successful acting career after joining another company and was doing fairly well, as far as Allie had heard. He's definitely doing better than he was back when he was in MASEFIELD and had landed his first main-role position late last year. Secretly, Allie had watched every single one of his dramas and movies, and gosh, Hyunsoo was great at acting. She wondered why he didn't go down that pathway sooner.

Haneul had returned to school and was currently in her third year of university. As far as Allie knew, Haneul had no interest in returning to the entertainment industry but grudgingly agreed to be a clothes model in her spare time. Haneul seemed to be happy with the decisions she had made, and Allie heard that she was going to graduate with a major in practical dance the following school year.