Part 21

Lauren POV

4 days later and I was feeling so much better. The huge cut on my arm had had stitches and was in a soft bandage, whereas my leg was now covered in a bright pink cast. I did feel so much better though. The doctors say that they might release me tomorrow, but only if I show progress. So I'm trying my hardest to be well enough. Harry and the boys had gone home to shower and change so I was in my room with my little sister. She loved being with me so much. Recently, I hadn't seen her at all; and I really missed her. I grabbed the tv remote and put the celebrity news on.

"Harry Styles girlfriend Lauren Byrne is now recovering after being in a car crash a few weeks ago. She has a broken leg and cuts all over her. At MTV we wish her and Harry the best, and get well soon!"

I smiled, I was on the news! I got my phone and logged into twitter. I hadn't been online in ages ( you know why) and my mentions were flooded with get well soon tweets

@lauren_byrne- thanks for your support guys :') feeling so much better now!

I went to Harry's profile and checked his recent tweets.

"I feel so blessed to see my beautiful girl today, I love you... x"

He attached a picture that Lou took of us in my ward. We were lying on my bed, and I was asleep. Ill admit it, I loved the photo, and mostly because Harry looked amazing that day! It had 50,572 retweets. I gasped, which made Rosie look at my phone.

"Ooohhh, Harry loovveess youu!" She teased.

"Shut up you little monster!" I giggled. She laughed and returned to the tv.

"Thanks for being here guys, lets pray for her life." Harry tweeted this the morning I woke up.

I was astonished to see that me and Harry were trending worldwide. God! So many people had been talking about me! Was I really that interesting, I'm only Harry Styles' girlfriend!

I was very bored in the hospital, there wasn't any good channels on the TV and I didn't have anything to do. Besides sleep. I really wanted to get out of there. As soon as possible.

A few hours later, Harry and the rest of the boys returned. I smiled as soon as he entered my room. He walked over to me and kissed me gently.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Much better!" I giggled.

Next day...

Walking felt like someone was throwing bricks at me. I had a 1hr session with the physiotherapist, and she was helping me get used to crutches before I could go home. It was so hard, and I was in great pain.

Harry was staying for another day, he and the boys leave tomorrow.

When I was done with my session, I went back to my room, and gathered all my things, with help from El and Harry.

"That's all of it!" I said happily, I really couldn't wait to get out of the hospital. I had been given a wheelchair, for big occasions, and I was sitting in it all the way to the car. It was mad outside the airport. Crazy! There was screaming fans, cameras, and it made me feel incredibly ill.

"GIVE US SOME SPACE!" Liam shouted.

"H-Harry, I don't feel too good" I said quietly. Harry (who was pushing me) grabbed my hand and kissed it. After half an hour, we reached the car and piled in. I rested my leg across Harry and Zayns lap, Niall and Louis were behind us, with Liam in the front.

"Well this is cosy!" Zayn mumbled.

"Hahahahah!" I giggled, poking him. Zayn and I had become close lately, just in friend ways though. When I first met all the boys, we didn't talk much but after getting to know him, we actually get along really well!