Part 25

One day later...

Me and Harry were making our way to Louis's house for kind of a party. He had apparently just got a new barbecue and wanted to use it. A whole load of people were gonna turn up, but me and Harry were going early to help set up. I was thrilled to be back with Harry, it felt right being in his arms again. I hadn't fully forgiven him, but I was willing too. Louis and Eleanor didn't know that me and Harry were back on so it would be a surprise. Harry promised that he would keep our relationship a secret for the time being. Rosie was staying at my aunts for the day so I didn't have to worry about her.

Harry knocked on the door, and a few moments later they both came to the door.

"Hiya mate!" Louis said.

"Hi!" Harry said.

"LAURENN OH MY GOSH IT'S YOUUU!" They both yelled and I laughed.

"Yeah, it's me!" I said

"Wait so, are you?" El said. Harry nodded.

"Oh my god that's great!" She squealed and pulled us inside. Eleanor dragged me into the kitchen whilst Louis desperately showed Harry the new barbecue.

"I can't believe it!" She said.

"I know me either," I said happily.

"So do you like fully trust him?" She asked.

"Well, I dunno. I get that it was a drunken mistake, but last night, I dont know what came over me but... Uh... Me and Harry.. We did it!" I said, blushing.

She gasped. "You were safe?" She asked.

"Yes mum!" I said. She looked really shocked. My cheeks were as hot as fire, just as Harry and Louis walked in.

"So Lauren, I hear you forgave Harry then!" Louis smirked, my cheeks remained red.

"How did Harry repay you?" He asked again. I knew Harry had told him, and now he was just embarrassing me.

"Shut up lou!" I whined.

"I was asking how come you forgave him?" He said.

"Louis, leave her alone," el said giving her crazy boyfriend a kiss.

Harry pulled me over to him and sat me on his lap.

"Did you tell him?" I whispered in his ear, he smirked.

I sighed and he kissed my cheek.

"I can't believe you had make up se-" Louis said but Eleanor had put her hand over his mouth. A small giggle escaped my mouth, but it soon turned into crazy hysterics. I just kept laughing and laughing while everyone else starred at me. When I had finally calmed down, Harry and Eleanor went to tesco, so she could get drinks for the girls while Harry got booze. I on the other hand, was forced to help Louis mend the barbecue.

"So it's really what you want?" Louis asked.

"Yes!" I said.

"But you didn't feel like you weren't good enough and that's why..." He said.

"Yes Lou can you stop talking about it?" I said.

"It's the way of life, you so enjoyed it!" He smirked.

"That's it Louis William Tomlinson!" I said. Right behind us was his pool, and I used that to my advantage. Before he knew it, he plunged into the water.

I couldn't stop laughing, and was in hysterics on the floor. When he surfaced, I walked over to him.

"I can't believe you did that!" He said.