Good news bad news REALLY something news

Once there's a break where there's socializing and talking with relativities, Irina is upset that we have wolves here because of what happened with Laurent. And I have yet to finish my "job" I still had the singing to do. But what's a little wedding without some drama?

And the "best" kind of drama happens when Jake's around. Since the wedding thing had been going on he hadn't yet gotten the chance to talk to Bella, and reminded her how beautiful she looked in her wedding dress, but without meaning to, he hurt her feelings, and then the moment that the idea of the honeymoon and them having sex came up Jake was furious!

Sam and Seth and them had to pull him away when he thought Bella was being stupid that there was possibility that Edward could kill her. But according to Sam Bella wasn't their problem anymore that there was nothing more they could do for her. That was the bad news. Jake, don't blame Bella, it's something we both decided on together.

However I was joking when I said it, but she agreed with me. I tried to explain that I was kidding but she insisted that while she was still human. And with that "logical" point she does have some kind of point more or less. Please Jacob don't be mad. If you have to be mad or upset at someone be upset with me not them. Farrah? He frowns pulling me close. I could never be mad or upset with you.

Jake please, please stay? I still have to sing. I hear you sing all the time. Not for a wedding. Please?! I ask him giving him puppy dog eyes. Can I stand behind the stage and leave after your done? I won't appose to that. Then I'll stay. How many songs are you gonna do? Just two.

The traditional one and one I haven't done yet....

I take the stage, and the mic, and hit play on the music, as everyone gathers around to listen before I let the DJ do the rest. 

After all the good things that happen at the wedding. The rest of us spend that night helping Bella be packed up for her honeymoon for Edward's surprise on where they're going. So in which case the following morning (outfit 23) I came outside my biological house to go get Bella and deliver her to the plane she and Edward were going on to get there.

He tell you anything? I give a sarcastic huff, with an eye roll as if I'm about to complain about him not telling me anything. Not this time he was afraid if I did that I'd tell you. You mean you're not coming?! Of course not Bells this is your honeymoon. But if anything bad happens I can be on the first flight out to wherever it is you'll be.

But nothing bad better happen! I glare up at Edward. He pats my head. Calm down tiny demon. Everything will be fine. It better be. I growl. Now, now. Come along Bella we better go before our sister murders me. Don't say it like that. Ew! He rolls his eyes. Just remember wherever it is you're going wear a lot of sunscreen and a hat.

On their way there they end up getting on a boat and getting over to Esme Island. Where they would be staying. Is this all really that necessary? Bella asks him. Bella as you may have noticed but I'm nothing if not traditional. Once they make their way inside they go for a nightly swim.

But however during the night Bella had dream, debatable whether or not it was good or bad where they had sex and it went terribly wrong because she was covered in bruises. Bella woke up with tears in her eyes telling Edward how much she wished it was true. At home I toss and turn. My eyes flash white, I can see something, no someone.

My niece of nephew, I could see it growing in her stomach, the workers that work on the Isle think they know what our family is, I look in the future and the baby is waving at me as if it can see me. I get a feeling that it's gonna be a girl because if it is then she's gonna be Jacob's "chosen one." Not to mention boy or girl it will grow fast and be a hybrid just like me.

However right now I'm not sure if she's pregnant officially. But, as of now that was a big possibility. The only problem would be since it was growing so fast when it was official Bella would have to be turned in the end to live that everyone will want to kill it off except for me because it will be a mini me, no one will understand.

In the morning on the Isle. Bella is feeling sick to her stomach and she's late. Before she gets the chance for anything to sink into her, I call her.

Me: Bella are you alright? Alice and I just saw it. Actually I saw the future of it last night in my sleep, but....
Bella: Farrah what are you talking about?
Me: Bella you're....
Both: Pregnant!