PART - 5 ; MISSING PEACE

Both the families sit down together and start with the dinner...
Nia: Dad!
Nd: yes nia bolo
Nia: Dad we have planned to go to Lonavala for the 6th year anniversary of FAB5..
Nd: ok u can go...
He is cut off by Nia..
Nia: Thank u so much dad.. you are the best..
Nd: First listen to me.. U can go and u will have to take Darshan along with you... After all u are meeting him after 10 years u shud spend some time with him... Introduce him to Fab5... Nia looks at him in utter disbelief...
Nia: Not happening Dad... He is not accompanying us... No way..
Nd: yes way ! Either take him or u are not going...
Nia: Dadddd! Please na ... Acha atleast ask him if he wants to go... U want to go Darshan no right!
Darshan smirks at her... And she knows what is he upto...
Darshan: I would love to accompany u... And waise v i haven't met Fab5 ache se...
Nia glares at him in anger...
Nd: So it's final Darshan u r going..
Nia looks at Saket and signals him to say something...
Saket: that's fine uncle i don't have any issues neither Fab5 will have...
Nia looks at him in shock...
Darshan: thanks Saket... But 3 of my friends will also be accompanying me... As we need to practice for the band competition...
Nia: no way!
Saket: No issues Darshan it's alright... We will be leaving next week and i have a flight tomorrow morning as i have to get the house cleaned...
Nia: u r leaving in the morning when did u thought of telling me once u leave!
Saket: aree i was about to tell u.. after dinner..
Nia: whatever eat quickly u need to pack ur clothes...
Saket: hmm
(Nia's mom : Nm)
Nm: aree kaafi der ho gayi h aap teeno kyu na Aaj yahi ruk jaaye... She already knows that something is wrong between Darshan and Nia.. so she asks them to stayover so that they end up fighting and hating each other..
Nd: sahi kaha kaafi der ho gayi h aj raat yahi ruk jaao...
Ru: are nahi nahi hum ghar chale jaayenge...
Saket: aree uncle aise kaise chale jaayenge.. Aj bhar ruk jaaiye mainne aur Darshan ne baat Tak nhi ki ache se...
Nia glares at him...
Nia: Saket jab Lonavala jaayenge tb baat kr lena... Ache se... She bites her tongue realising what she spoke... Her dad was looking at her in disbelief...
Nia: no... no... i mean please stay woh i said that kyuki agar yeh dono baatein karte rahenge toh iski flight miss ho jaayegi..
Darshan: (whispers to her) well covered...
Nia: uncle aunty ruk jaao Aaj bhar...
RA: thik hai aj bhar ruk kar subah chale jaayenge...
Nd: chalo phir aap dono guest room mein so jaana... Aur Darshan u can sleep with Saket...
Saket: are uncle agar main iske saath sounga toh hum dono raat bhar baatein hi krte reh jaaenge... Isse acha Darshan Nia ke room mein so jaaega.. Nia chokes on the water she was drinking...
Nia: not happening this time main apna room iske saath share nhi krne waali!
Nd: comon Nia don't act like a child aj bhar ki baat hai and ur bed is quite big so none of u have to sleep on the couch...
Darshan smirks at Nia.. She gives him a death glare...
Nia: FINEEEE! Aj din hi kharab h.. kisi ne meri baat hi nhi Maan ni hai...
Saying this she gets up and goes to her room... 
Nd: bahut dinon baad mili h darshan   tumse isliye gussa h... Saath samay bitaoge toh apne aap gussa thanda ho jaayega...
Darshan smiles and says: uncle aap dekhna hum dono pehle ki tarah hi milenge aapko kuch hi dinon mein..
Nia's mom : (in mind) Aisa hoga tab na jitna main Nia ke gusse ko jaanti hun woh kabhi kisi ko maaf nhi karegi..
Nia's mom: haan Nia Maan jaaegi...abhi aap sab chaliye raat bahut ho gayi h... Saket beta tum v jaakr packing kr lo aur so jaana...
Saket: ok aunty... Good night everyone...
All of them wish each other good night and go to sleep...
10:30 P.M.
SAKET'S ROOM:
Nia barges inside the room angrily...
Nia: what the hell is wrong with you dude?
Saket: what? Kya kiya Mainne!
Nia: why did u ask him to sleep with me?
Saket: because... Because agar woh mere saath sota toh pata nhi main gusse mein kya krta after all that hi did today in college! And tu toh uski purani dost hai so manage kr le Aaj ke liye pls mere liye!
Nia: agar aisi baat h toh theek h! Chal.. bye good night pack karke jaldi so jaana... Mainne baakiyon ko text kr diya h subah all of us are coming to drop you..
Saket: haan thik h... Chal bye i have to pack good night!
Nia leaves his room and goes to her room...
Darshan enters the room after a few minutes...
NIA'S ROOM:
Darshan was about to say something but Nia cuts him...
Nia: listen i am already tired and ab mujhme tumse jhagda krne ke liye bilkul energy nhi bachi h... So let me sleep
Darshan: No issues ladai nhi karni koi baat nhi we can do something else.. u know what I mean *winks teasingly*
Nia: ughhh... Look before i kick u out of my room shut your mouth and sleep... I will sleep on the right side and dare u cross the boundary and come to my side... I will make sure u get a really good scolding from aunty...
Darshan: oh hello main koi mara nhi Jaa rha tumse chipakkar sone ke liye... Aur agar ab tumhari bakwas khatam ho gayi ho toh lemme sleep..
Saying this he goes to the left side while nia changes into an oversized tee and shorts and moves to the right side... Soon Nia falls asleep and moves towards Darshan's side and keeps her left hand on Darshan's chest who is wide awake...
Darshan: badi aayi mujhe keh rahi thi meri side mat aana ab kya hua madam ko khud hi mere pass aagayi...
Saying this he looks at her face... She is sleeping peacefully and her lips forming a small pout...
Darshan: she is cute! He keeps his hand on her waist and she snuggles close to him ... He continues to adore her and soon sleep takes over her...
The next morning Saket gets up and goes to Nia's room... He knocks the door but no one opens the door... After thinking for good 10 minutes he enters the room... And gets shocked looking at them... Darshan had his hands on Nia's waist and Nia had kept her hand around him and her face in the crook of his neck... He giggles looking at them and clicks a few pictures of them and then calls Nia's dad , Rajendra Uncle and Rajal Aunty, he doesn't calls her mom as he knows that nia and her mom are not on good terms... The other three elders look at them in aww and decide not to disturb their peaceful sleep and leave the place...
After sometime Nia wakes up and looks at Darshan who was sleeping peacefully... She moves her hand into his hairs making them more messy.. she doesn't realise that she had been gawking at him since quite long and all of a sudden Darshan opens his eyes and looks at Nia...
Darshan: Good Morning
Nia: Good Morning!
Nia tries to get up but Darshan holds her...
Darshan: please stay... After so many years i was at peace again!... Please 5 minutes only..
Nia smiles at him and lies down... They continue to look at each other...
Nia: Darshan what if agar kal college mein wo sab nhi hota toh shayad Fab5 wouldn't have any problem from you...
Darshan: aree chill even if they don't like me... It's adventurous like tackling them making them like me and then being friends with u and all of them (in mind: and most important making u fall for me and then spending my whole life loving you!)
Nia: tum v na you are stupid...
Darshan gets up and goes to the washroom to freshen up...
Nia: he just left and i am already missing the warmth.. i am missing peace! Missing peace? I have lost it... No Nia you can't do this think about FAB5! But what about Darshan he is also an important part of my life... But Fab5 need me... No more discussion i am with Fab5 and will always be...
Saying this she leaves the room and goes the living room where everyone was already there...
Nd: beta neend achi aayi!
Nia: haan dad! Par aap yeh kyu puch rhe ho?
Nd: Nahi kal raat tu kitna gussa thi Darshan tere room mein tere "saath" so Raha tha... And abhi u look happy!
Nia: wo... Wo isliye kyuki abhi tak usne mera dimag kharab nhi kiya and jhagda nhi kiya mujhse...
She receives a notification on her phone... She looks at her phone to see that saket had something to her she looks at him in confusion he smiles at her... She opens the chat and looks at the picture sent by him... Which he clicked this morning.... Her face flushed to the darkest shade of red... Looking at her all the others burst into piles of laughter...soon Darshan enters there while Nia leaves the place blushing...
Darshan: Jai shree Krishna pappa, jai shree krishna maa,jai shree krishna uncle..
The three : jai shree krishna beta!
Saket: lagta hai neend achi aayi Darshan (teasingly)
Darshan: woh toh Roz hi achi aati hai
RU: Nahi Aaj kuch alag hai beta!
Darshan: kya?
He too receives the same picture from Saket and by now he was converted into a red tomato... While the others were laughing at his action...
Darshan: woh.. main... Woh... Main ek call karke aata hu!
Saket: haan haan ha take your time!
He leaves and the 4 of them continue laughing... Nia's mom enters the room listening them laugh so loudly...
Nm: kya baat h... Kis baat pe itna hans rahe hain aap sab?
Saket: kuch nhi aunty.. woh bas aise hi .... Mere airport jaane ka time ho gaya... Saket quickly changes the topic knowing that Nia won't like it if her mom gets to know about this...
Saket: thik h uncle,aunty main chalta hu..
Saying this he enters Nia's room...she was getting ready... She was wearing a black brallete top, with a black skirt, a black  blazer and black shoes with it...as soon as he enters her room.... Nia throws a pillow on his face...
Nia: saale tu dost hai ya dushman?
Saket: dost hu!
Nia: toh mujhe subah utha nahi sakta tha... Pehle meri photo click ki aur phir sab ko bula liya...
Saket: woh sab chhod kal tak toh tu usse maar dalana chahti phir raat mein kya hua pighal gayi kya (smirks at her)
Nia: Aisa.... kuch nhi h..... Woh ....woh neend mein pata nhi chala aur mujhe thodi thand lagne lagi thi so...
Saket: bas bas rehne de chal drop kr de airport pr
Nia: haan chal baaki sab raaste mein hai bas...
Nia goes down and looks at Darshan before leaving...
Nia: dad main aati hu Saket ko drop krke... uncle aunty aap breakfast kiye bina kahi nhi Jaa rhe ... Bye dad... Bye everyone..
She goes outside and finds all others already waiting for her in their red Jeep...
The two hop in and start towards the airport the three were talking and Nia she was looking outside thinking about Darshan... Looking at Nia completely lost in her world... He starts telling them about Darshan .... And even shows them the picture... All of them start laughing... Nia looks at them...
Cabir: so he is the one? Still laughing
Shreya: Dude yesterday u were about to kill him but the pictures show something else!
Khushi: kya kehna hai ab Mainne pehle v pucha tha why was she looking at him like that but madam ka reply suno...  "Nothing like that Khushi u r overthinking" mimicks her
Nia had turned red by now...
Nia: guys please stop it... It's just a misunderstanding aisa kuch nhi h...just a mistake... Moreover the challenge is still on... We won't wait for Saket to come back from Lonavala we are going to do something (she says hesitatingly)
The four know very well that she doesn't wants to do something like that but she is not ready to accept that she can't hurt him...
They reach the airport and the five go inside... Nia goes to get coffee for all of them...
Saket: guys please... Help her out make her realise that she loves him... Please for her aj tak she did so much for us she was so strong but yesterday she broke down... He narrates the whole incident from the terrace...
Shreya: I am in... I am going to help Darshan... For Nia
Cabir and Khushi: me tooo.!!
Meanwhile Nia comes there and hands them there coffee and the announcement is made for the flight... The five come together for their group hug... And then Saket leaves from their and the other 4 move towards home... Nia reaches her place along with Fab5 all of them have their breakfast and soon Darshan and his family start to leave Nia hugs uncle and aunty... And suddenly darshan engulfs her into a warm hug...the three widen their eyes looking at the two..... Soon they part away and move towards the car...
RA: Nia shaam ko tum humare yahan aa rhi ho... Remember Kahan khilane ko kaha tha mainne...apne friends ko v lete aana saath mein...
Cabir: aunty hum zaroor aayenge...
RU: thik h beta bye...
They leave towards their house...
***************************************
2312 words... WOAH WOAH kaafi likh diya bas... Ab nhi...
What will Fab5 do?
What will happen when Nia's mom gets to know about Nia and Darshan?
So cuties i hope u like this chapter...
Do comment and tell me how was it?
New chapter soon
Tab tak
Stay safe and spread love 💙✨

Do comment and tell me how was it?New chapter soonTab takStay safe and spread love 💙✨

                                                ~KHUSHI💙✨