PART - 11 ; THE BITCH LEAVES!

Iss sab se pehle Goriye ka teaser dekha? Nahi dekha? Yaar Kahan jee rahe ho? Aur dekh liya toh phir se dekh lo!

Precap: Nia decides to teach Aishwarya a lesson..

Continue:
At the college:
6:30 am
Nia: Guys everything is ready?
Cabir: Bas hogya this last one thing is left..
Saket: Nia zyada kuch mat Krna...
Nia: Saket tu pareshaan mat ho.. it's her last day in Ahmedabad..
Shreya: kya karne waali hai tu?
Nia: Shaam tak sab pata chal jaayega.. winks

They setup their prank and then go to the Audi to practice...
*Time skips*
9:00 am..
The students had started to enter the school.. But Fab5 were waiting for their target.. As Cabir spots her entering the college he informs the others.. as soon as she enters from the back door...
(A/N: mostly schools colleges mein main door se entry nahi hoti kyuki wahan office hota h so they enter from back door )
Khushi presses a button and a whole lot of eggs fall on her head... Aishwarya places her hands on her head to protect herself but it was useless.. she immediately rushes to the washroom.. She uses lots of tissues to clean herself up.. she then uses her facewash to clean her face.. while she was applying the facewash.. Shreya enters the washroom and places a towel with fresh black ink on the sink.. Aishwarya cleans her face and uses the towel to wipe off the water as soon as she looks at her face after cleaning herself.. she screams at the top of her voice her complete face was black due to the ink... Hearing her voice many girls rush inside the washroom and some of them even click her pictures like that... She somehow manages to run out of the washroom... But she crashes with Nia in between, she falls down on the floor while Cabir holds Nia so that she doesn't falls.. after a minute other members of Fab5 to join her..
Nia: ahh... You stink! Don't you take showers?
Shreya: look at her face.. ewww..
Khushi: What can you expect from her?
Yesterday she was lying and today huhh...
All of them laugh at her condition and then Nia kneels down to her...
Nia: Never in an eternity mess with us.. or go close to Darshan.. or else jo haal Aaj hua h na usse bhi bahut bura ho skta hai...
Cabir: guys look college ke forum ki latest picture.. shows them a picture of Aishwarya from the washroom and all of them laugh at her and leave to the classroom.... Aishwarya stood up as soon as they leave..
Aishwarya: You will have to pay for it Nia Malhotra!
Saying this she leaves the college...
Nia calls her Dad after an hour...
ND: Hello,Nia!
Nia: Hey dad woh actually I need a favour from you..
ND: Haan beta batao..
Nia: woh aapke jo Ahmedabad waale branch mein Manager hain aap unhe Delhi branch mein shift kar dein... Mujhe subah Brajesh ka call aaya tha usse wahan ek ache manager ki zaroorat hai.. and knowing you aapke pass i can get the best people so I just want that ki aap aaj hi unhe yahan se Delhi shift kr dein..
ND: Am i dreaming? Nia Malhotra interested in business..
Nia: Dad.. Ab aapne mujhe Delhi branch handle krne ko diya hai so mujhe wahan ka dhyaan toh rkhna hoga na!
ND: Chalo good... And about the manager i will give him his transfer letter by afternoon...
Nia: Thanks dad!
ND: Chalo bye.. i have a meeting... I will inform you jaise hi I pass him the transfer orders..
Nia: Ok dad bye!
ND: bye beta..
Nia hangs the call and goes to the others..
Cabir: kisse baat kr rhi thi?
Nia: Dad se!
Saket: Oh.. acha leave that mujhe na bhook lagi hai... Let's go to the canteen and grab something to eat..
Nia: Haan chal na...
All of them go to the canteen.. Nia places the order and comes back to the four..
Khushi: so ab us Aishwarya ka kya Krna hai..
Nia: Kuch nhi jo Krna tha woh kr diya..
Cabir: kya kiya tune batayegi?
Nia: Kuch nhi bas uske dad ko meri Delhi branch mein transfer karwa diya hai... So she is going to leave Ahmedabad by evening today itself..
Saket: matlab problem ko jadd se hi Mita Diya..
Nia: How can she mess with us?
Shreya: ahan.. how can she go that close to him? Should be your question..
Nia blushes a bit...
Nia: Matlab kuch bhi?
Cabir: Khud se puch yeh qstn...
Nia: Alright Guys! Kal se summer break start ho rhe hain and we need to leave for Lonavala.. Bahut saari packing krni hai...
Shreya: Haan! So I guess we should rather go home and get done with the packing..
All of them nod and start to leave for the parking..
Nia: Woh guys I need to inform Darsh and his friends woh bhu humein join kr rahe hain so..
Saket: jaa... jaldi aa jaana!
Nia nods and leaves for the classroom.. then suddenly Darshan pulls her inside a classroom...
Darshan: So miss. Possessive aapne kya kiya jealousy mein?
Nia: Pehli baat toh yeh neither i am possessive nor Jealous and dusri baat yeh ki zyada kuch nhi kiya hai uske saath... Which reminds me tumhe itni chinta kyu ho rhi hai uski? Slightly jealous
Darshan: look at your face and still you say u aren't jealous..
Nia: Arghh... Ok leave that I need to tell y'all that tomorrow morning we are leaving for Lonavala so get your things packed...
Darshan: Alright! Saying this he starts going close to Nia and she shuts her eyes... Darshan smirks as something strikes his mind and he quietly leaves the room... After a while Nia opens her eyes and looks around to find no one present there... She stomps her foot and leaves the room and goes to the parking... After sometime all of them leave for their respective houses and pack for the vacation...
*Time skips*
8:00 pm
Saket and Nia were sitting on the terrace and talking to each other about how life has been... Starting from Saket' s mom to Darshan everything...
Nia: Dekh na Saket how unpredictable life is I thought she always loved me but she never did!
Saket: zaroori toh nhi Nia ki har koi aapse pyaar kare!
Nia: Yaa I understand and besides i have many people who love me and whom I love i cannot hurt them just for one person..
Saket: You're actually strong... Kaafi mature ho gayi meri behen...
Nia: Heyy i have always been strong...
Saket: ok ok i accept that..
Nia: U miss aunty right?
Saket: there hasn't been a day i haven't thought about her or missed her...
Nia: And what about Uncle...
Saket: Dekh Nia i might be like i don't care but somewhere deep down ik that I love him as much as I love my mom.. but his deeds make me hate him..
Nia: Do you still miss Krisha ( his ex)?
Saket: I can ask you the same do you still like miss Nishant the way both of you were?
Nia: Honestly, i used to but ever since Darsh came back I have stopped thinking about him... I don't know... agar woh yahan nahi hota toh shyd main ne usse maaf kr dena tha..
Saket: so did you think about my question?
Nia: I am still trying to figure out...
Saket: Do this within our vacation... Isse acha time nhi milega!
Nia nods her head both of them talk for a while and around 10 they call it a day and doze off to sleep as they had a flight the next morning....

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††
1272 words... Ik it's short but i have my exams knocking around... So sorry...

Literally Yaar Raval kya lag rha h on a serious note I like loved the way he was like woh spin jismein uski shkl aati h jsksjskskjsksk he was looking so damn handsome... Yaar teaser Aisa h MV kaisa hoga? I just can't wait for 11th March Mann toh kar raha hai so jaaun and seedha 11 March ko uthu...
Can't wait for 2 things...
2022 ka first live 🙈😩
&
2022 ka first song 🥺 after the 🤷 pata nahi era...
Literally teaser dekhne ke baad se i am like
"Haaye ni Dil mera Goriye,
  Haaye ni Dil mera choriye"
Yaar ok control yourself warna mummy Ghar se bahar phenk degi...

Ok so I need to tell y'all that next update will be tomorrow after the song release so tab tak ke liye,

Study well for your exams.. and stay tuned for the next update..
Tab tak..
Stay safe and spread love...🌈💙✨

~KHUSHI 💙🏠