PART - 9 ; FRIENDS AGAIN!

Precap: Things have started to change between Darshan and Nia...

Continue:
All of them have their breakfast together with the constant teasing... Soon after the breakfast fab5 leave for their respective houses to get ready for college...

*Time skips*
At the college's entrance:
Cabir: Nia prank Krna hai ya subah waale incident ke baad mood nahi hai?
Nia: Of course Krna h prank and what do you mean by subah waala incident... I have told y'all hundreds of times ki it was just a misunderstanding... I wasn't well..
Khushi: Nia tu apne Mr. Caring ke saath prank kregi?
Nia: Mr. Caring hai toh kya? The very first day he messed up with Fab5... He really needs to be taught a lesson warna baaki freshers v usi ki trh ho jaaenge! Usse batana padega ki Fab5 kya cheez hai
Shreya: Toh yahan khade khade hum usse bata toh nhi skte ki hum kya kr skte hain!
Nia: In dono ki bakwaas khtm ho tab toh kuch krein...
Cabir: Bakwaas? Khushi Zara woh photos dikhana toh madam ki memory kamzor hai shyd!
Nia: Enough Cabir! let's go inside we need to start with the plan..
The 4 of them go inside the college...
They head towards the classroom when someone pulls Nia by her wrist and she lands up on the person's chest... The other three look at the person with anger filled in their eyes while Nia tries to gain her balance...
Cabir: How dare you even come infront of us?
Nishant: I am here for Nia! I need to talk to her... Nia please I am sorry!
Nia: I guess I made myself quite clear yesterday but you being a dumbass ek baar mein toh kuch samjh aata nhi h..
Cabir: Bhul gaya last time Saket ne kya kiya the tere saath when u tried to get close to Nia.. yaad dilau
With this he pulls Nia towards him and punches him hard on his face... All the students gather there and after a minute the Dean reaches there...
Nia kneels down to him..
Nia: The next time you even come infront of us be ready to face the consequences...
Nishant: Please Nia I beg you forgive me for once...
Dean: Nia what is this going on here? All 5 of you in my office right now...
Saying this the Dean leaves...
Khushi to the students: what? Kisi ne tumhe invite Kiya kya yahan? No right then leave..
All the students start leaving and then Nia and Darshan have a small eye contact but Nia breaks it quickly...
Cabir: Chalo guys let's go to sir.. and you points at Nishant quick we don't have the whole day...
With this the five leave for the dean's office and tell him everything upon reaching there... The Dean suspends Nishant for 14 days.. fab5 leave the office and head towards the classroom..
They enter the classroom and meet Darshan and gang
Khushi: Hello everyone!
Darshan and friends: oh hii guys!
Nia: So what are your plans for today?
Darshan: Nothing much... Three lectures and after that home... Usual boring routine..
Cabir: Nia did u get the form to get the drum set issued?
Nia: Naa will get it by tomorrow...
Shreya: Abhi Jaa humein nhi pata... Sakey aayega toh humpr chilaayega ki humnein ek kaam v nhi kiya ..
Nia: Ahhhh... Jaati hu
Nia gets up and leaves to the recording room in the school...
Cabir: yeh dekho phone aur application yahi bhool gayi... Darshan why don't you go and give this to her? Issi bahane talk to her about Nishant she might look relaxed but deep inside she is fighting with herself...
Darshan: Sure...
Takes the phone and application from his hands and leave for the recording room...
(A/N: ok so the plan has begun... So plan ke according Nia Darshan ke saath kuch kregi recording room mein but eventually Nia ke dost usse v Darshan ke saath lock kr denge wahi pr so let's see aage kya hota hai ) cabir tells the whole plan to Darshan's friends...
Darshan reaches the recording room.. Nia hides herself under the table and Darshan enters the sound proof studio searching for her.. as soon as he enters inside Nia quickly locks it from outside and in the mean time Cabir locks the main door..
Darshan: Nia where are you?
Nia: so here you are...
Darshan speaks something from inside but since the room was sound proof his voice couldn't be heard outside...
Nia: I can't hear you use that mic...
He goes to the mic...
Darshan: So it's a part of your prank! Go ahead... I am not scared of you...
Nia: That we will see...
With this she presses a few buttons and gets up to the leave the room as she herself couldn't see him like that.. but the door was locked she tries pulling it... But it was all in vain.. she gets back to the chair and puts her face in her palms..
At the same time inside the studio Darshan notices spiders and cockroaches coming inside the room out of nowhere... He was really scared of insects but since there was no lizard he was still a bit  relieved... He was just looking at the insects and then suddenly a skeleton falls on his head... He gets scared and screams at the top of his voice... Hearing his voice Nia quickly gets up and opens the door.. she pulls him outside and hugs him tightly to calm him down...
Nia: I am sorry! I shouldn't have done this...
Darshan pushes her back... angrily
Darshan: Very good first you hurt people and then say sorry... One moment you are talking to me sharing things like an old friend and the next moment you do this....
Nia: I am sorry... Please forgive me... I really don't know why did this.. but after this incident i know one thing for sure... I can't hurt you anymore, I need you with me... I need you in my life...
She is cut off by Darshan who places his lips on hers... She gets shocked at this sudden kiss.. After a few seconds she too reciprocates back...Their lips move together in a sync.... They part back after a few minutes..
Darshan: Uk what... I need you more than you need me... I like you infact I love you...
Nia gets shocked hearing the sudden confession...
Nia: are you serious?
Darshan: More than you think!
Nia: I like you but I don't know if I love you...
Darshan: It's ok... I just want you to be with me... So friends? Forwards his hand for a handshake
Nia smiles and shakes her hand with him
Nia: Friends!